Homestay Bristol

Bristol, England

Everything was excellent about this hostel, except the toilet in one of the bathrooms stopped working on my last day that I was leaving. Other than that, I had an entire 4 bedroom suite to myself, which was perfect for the long awaited sleep that I needed. It's right next door to a grocery store and up the street from a strip of bars, shops, and restaurants that leads to the city center. Recommended to backpackers for sure!

Embassie Liverpool Backpackers

Liverpool, England

Really loved the owner of this place. He seemed to know a lot about Liverpool and the Beatles since he grew up in the area and was really friendly upon my arrival. The hostel is in an old house, which had a great vibe to it. I would definitely stay here again!

Barmy Badger Backpackers

Loved everything about this place. The location is really close to the Earl's Court underground station, making it very convenient to explore other parts of London. Breakfast was provided, which is always a plus, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend staying here!

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger! We are pleased that you loved the Badger and for your recommendation!

Four Courts Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Really enjoyed my stay here, even though it was short. The location is only a few blocks away from Temple Bar and the staff was very friendly. The bathroom was a little old and run down, but the cleaning ladies did a pretty good job at keeping the rooms clean. Felt very comfortable and would recommend others to stay here as well.

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Really enjoyed the location of this hostel, which is in Vondelpark outside of the canals. Felt very safe here and the park is beautiful with people doing all sorts of activities around the park. The dorm rooms were huge and the bathrooms were a little run down, however, I enjoyed the bar downstairs, the bike rentals outside, and all of the people I met through staying here. If you're a backpacker looking for friends, definitely stay here!

The hostel was very nice, however, this one man working at the front desk was very creepy. One of the nights that I was checking in back to my room, he made me very uncomfortable by asking me for a hug and when I went back to my room, he was knocking on my door for 5 minutes!! I felt very uncomfortable and checked out immediately the next morning. I was very unpleased with this experience :/