Corinne Hostel, Eilat, Israel
7.7
8th Feb 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Hostel. The staff were friendly and its very close to the bus station, a ten minute walk to the beach too.

7.7
5th Feb 2013

I enjoyed my stay at The Petra Gate. The staff and owner were very friendly and helpful. Located at the the top o the hill in Wadi Musa, its a pleasent walk down to the main entrance of Petra (even more so if you've got the energy to do the uphill afterwards). The place only had a few other guests at the time but I'd still stay there again. The rooftop terrace is also excellent for winding down and watching the sunset whilst scoffing takeaway Falafel pita after hard days hike.

The Green Backpackers, Mitzpe Ramon, Israel
3rd Feb 2013

I very much enjoyed my stay at The Green Backpackers. A nice warm and friendly welcome as soon as a stepped in the doorfrom joint owner Yosh, his first piece of advice was tograb a beer and head to the Makhtesh to wath the sunset over it.. He wasn't wrong. It was amazing. The hostel its self is very clean, within walking distance to Makhtesh Ramon (300mtrs) and the local shops, as well as a warm and friendly atmosphere. It's impossible to not find yourself a conversation if travelling alone.

Bacoo Hostel, La Paz, Bolivia
17th Sep 2012

I had a good stay at the Bacoo, the staff are friendly, helpful and speak very good english. The rooms are comfortable and the facilities are good but get in early if you want to have a hot shower. The jaquzzi gets cold real quick also, so again, get in it quick. :)

Cabana Las Lilas, Cochabamba, Bolivia
14th Sep 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at the Cabanas las lilas. I arrived to find myself invited to a party by the owners as I was their first and only guest at the time. The owners could not be more friendly or helpful. I had a wicked stay in Cochabama and would certainly stay their again! I recommend it!

La Posada del Sol, Samaipata, Bolivia
10th Sep 2012

The owners and staff were very friendly and helpful. I couldn't have asked for more.