• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
Che Lagarto Hostel Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
4.3
1st Nov 2013

The location is Ok but something REALLY uncomfortable happened. I had already checked-in and went to the beach and everything was ok. When I arrived in my room there were some people in mine and my girlfriend's bed and all our stuff had disapeared. When we went to complain in the reception, our stuff was there, my clothes were in a trash bag and one of my girlfriend bag was locked in the locker that was ours and now was someone's. RIDICULOUS!!! That doesn't exists! Don't stay in this hostel.

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
Bananas Hostel, Itacare, Brazil
5th Jul 2013

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
Vidigalbergue Rio Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
8.0
15th Nov 2012

Really nice staff and my stay was amazing! Loved the Vidigal favela and the hostel! Maybe if you guys try to integrate more the people in the hostel with some activities and provide locks to the lockers it would be perfect!

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
River City Inn, Singapore, Singapore
4th Aug 2012

My stay was really good! And the receptionist was really nice with me! Actualy I think I'm in love with her! Hey, crazy Polish, marry me! hehehe