Hostel of the Sun

Naples, Italy

Not a single complaint about Hostel of the Sun. Great staff, great atmosphere, common area to meet folks, they had a guitar for folks to use, easy access to transit to the airport, train station, metro and transit hub for the busses. Nothing fancy and just what a hostel should be in my opinion. I love this place! If they only had a swimmin' hole. We had a private room and it worked out perfect with our young baby. I can't imagine staying anywhere else in Naopli.

The staff seemed to be troubled to provide us directions. Towel, computer time, power adapter, all cost extra. The bathroom floor was always wet unless you were the first person in, in the morning. There is no floor drain in the bathroom and the shower curtains are too long so the water from the shower runs onto the floor and ponds in front of the toilet. It's annoying when you go to the bathroom and pull up wet pants. Bunks, breakfast, commons space were all great.

Hostel of the Sun

Naples, Italy

This was my third stay here in as many years. The staff are amazing, the location is excellent and it attracts a wonderful mix of travelers. They have a bar at night pouring resonably priced cocktails, lots of common area, a provided breakfast that's included and a location that puts all of Naples within walking distance. The staff is multiligual and incredibly helpful. I have stayed in the dorms and in a private room, each time it's been a wonderful experience. Highly recommended.