Reviews: SIXVASER

Location USA, Gender Male, Age 34

28th May 2013

A nearly perfect hostel. I highly recommend this place.

Andong PeterPan Guest House, Andong, South Korea
16th May 2013

If going to Andong, this is the hostel to go to. The staff is one of the best yet.

Lzone Hostel, Busan, South Korea
6.0
26th Apr 2013

The staff first checked us into the lower part of the hostel that literally had no toilet seat and the dirtiest and smelliest of all the hostels I've been to in 17 countries. Also, my friend and I were the only guests and the rest almost completely full of the staff - very cliquey and unfriendly. After experiencing the warzone of a toilet, we moved upstairs with a proper toilet. Much better place but still full of mostly staff and 1 toilet for the entire crammed hostel.

Dear costumer, we apologize for the inconvenience you had to endure while staying with us. Since we are now under new ownership we are trying to listen to you and meet your expectations and wishes. The bathroom-situation isn't ideal but we hope that it will not ruin your stay with us. And I am pretty sure that we are doing our best to keep this place clean and tidy. We appreciate every single feedback, to be able to make this hostel's improve. Thank you.

Istanbul Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
13th Jan 2013

My experience with this hostel began even before I checked in. My flight was delayed several times making me miss the first night's stay but they had no problem changing my dates as well as a very fast email reply. Other hostels gave me a hard time in these situations. Despite coming to Istanbul during low season, the few people I met in the hostel made my stay great. This is due to the excellent staff, the atmosphere of the actual building, superb location and again the amazing staff.

• USA,