Au-Domisiladore

Carcassonne, France

This a a lovely place. Just what I pictured in my mind a charming B&B should be. It was very clean as well. I felt very welcomed and comfortable. Expect some creaky stairs and floors and hearing all the noises from the next room, which is typical in B&Bs. It was easy to find, not far from train station.

Many thanks joel

Smart Place Paris

Paris, France

Did not feel like a safe place in the evenings. The personnel not very welcoming. The 4 bed dorm I was in was too small. No wifi in rooms, only in very small lobby.

Dear G, Thanks for your comment. You don't have to feel unsafe here, our neighborhood is one of the most busy of the capital, 1000s of people are crossing and walking on the streets every day, if you ask each of them, you'll see there's no particular problem beig there at night, morning, afternoon or evening! If the dorm was too small, hopefully your bed wasn't! We do keep wi-fi downstairs in our human sized lobby, so you can easily share your Parisian stories! Smart Place Paris Team

Liked that the 6 bed dorm was roomy with lockers in the room. Did not like that the wifi was only in reception area, in a separate building, none in rooms. No clear directions how to arrive at hostel, only which bus to get on, no directions where to get off. They say ask driver, but with so many people jumping on and you end up at the back, how can you ask? 2 people on bus were saying to get off at 2 different locations. Out of 3 washers, only 1 was working.

HI-Vancouver Downtown

Vancouver, Canada

This was one of the best hostels I have stayed in. The room has everything you need. Good lockers, desk and table. The bathrooms were clean and spacious and plenty of showers.

City Hostel Seattle

Seattle, USA

Makes it hard to recommend when some essentials are missing. The lockers in my room were from years gone by, so old and narrow a small backpack would not fit in it. At least 2 of them were not even usable. Needed at least a chair to sit on and not have to hop on and off the bunk if you are on the top one. The room was quite shabby. I probably would not stay there again. But if none of those things bother you, it is ok.