Duo Housing DC

Best Hostel in DC!

Duo Housing DC

Washington DC, USA

Absolutely awesome hostel! I wouldn't stay anywhere else in DC. Pancakes every morning-= yum. Only downside I would say is having to walk all the stairs to get pancakes haha Also- Body wash and Shampoo in every shower. One morning I woke up and the shower I chose didn't have body wash so I had to wait like 30 minutes.

Loftstel

Washington DC, USA

Good hostel, clean facilities, but a bit far from the good locations. Also, the girl at the front was a bit short with me when I arrived.

Lodge Tyojirou

Kansai International Airport, Japan

There were many mosquitos! and the tatami smell made it really hard to sleep.

A Little Bird 2 Guest House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

This place was absolutely fantastic! Mike is so helpful. If you do any tours in Chiang Mai consider asking him first because he will give you the right info on what to do and what not to do. It's in a rather quiet part of town and it's near the famous sunday night market.

Banana Hostel

Taipei, Taiwan

This place was absolutely awesome! Bananas and banana bread everyday! They people who work there are so friendly and helpful. They gave me great directions and ideas of things to do. We also went out for dinner once for beef noodles. They know all the best places to go to see and to eat at! I would definitely stay again!

Thank you for rating us, you're also an awesome guest to us. It's so fun to chat with you and other people. Next time when you come, we'll definitely take you to the most stinky tofu!!

Chan Guest House

Busan, South Korea

Chan is the coolest and nicest guy in the world! I would definitely stay here again but would be more wary of my belongings as i was missing a couple things when i left. Somebody took my rental iphone charger, a pair of shoes, and some nail clippers... Anyway, It's in an awesome location. It's only two blocks fro the beach and really close to a bunch of clubs n good places to eat.