Dreaming Rome Hostel

Rome, Italy

Super central, super convenient (you can literally walk to anywhere in rome) and cute, clean place. But the real highlight of this hostel is Fabio! Sweetest guy ever, he knows the city, knows how to have fun and is always ready to help you and make your stay more enjoyable. I honestly felt like I was living there with a bunch of friends, rather than staying for a few days as a guest. And there's nothing better than feeling at home when you're traveling around :)

Great location, the place is good and staff is very friendly. However i did not like a few things: they have this rule from 11 to 2pm everyone has to get out because they have to clean. I had to go out and wander around waiting to go back and rest, which was quite annoying. Also the beds are not assigned: one night my bed was given to someone else (without anyone telling me beforehand) and had to move to another bed in the middle of the night. But the staff is nice and location's perfect!

• 18th Jul 2013

PROs: great rooftop, great view, love the food they serve, nice atmosphere. CONs: the location is NOT convenient. Taxis do not want to go there and you can't walk back at night. That was the worst thing for me. Also beds are not very comfy :/ All in all cute place but i would go somewhere else if you want to walk around easily in qingdao, go to the beach etc and avoid all the hassle with cab drivers

• 11th Jun 2013

Hi, thanks for choosing us, we chose to open the hostel here because the building is in the old town center, touring the old town is really the highlight of our hostel. It was the peak season while your stay, taxi is very hard to find anywhere in the city I guess, we provide local bus information at the reception for your convenience. Hope to see you again. Cheers

loved the place, so close to the beach and lovely staff! will come back for sure

• 10th Jun 2013

Dear, Thanks for choosing us. Hope to see u soon.

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Been here twice. GREAT location: easy to get to and from the airport, close to visa agencies (heads up for mainlanders coming to hk for visa run!), in an area full of restaurants, shops and everything. Price is good for HK. BEST part of all though, is THE rooftop: perfect if you want to chill there with your friends, drink a beer and make new friends! I travel alone so I always appreciate places where you can socialize and meet other travelers. Def recommend this hostel

• 16th Apr 2013

Juyoh Hotel

Tokyo, Japan

It's not the most impressive hostel i've been to, quite average, but for Tokyo is a great deal! The location is pretty good, easy to reach from the airport and not too far from Shibuya, the rooms are small but clean and the staff is very friendly. Since there aren't many low budget options in Tokyo i'd def recommend it!

• 29th Dec 2012

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Great hostel, great location. Loved the rooftop on the 9th floor, easy to meet people and socialize. This hostel is great, prob one of the best in Hong Kong but considering the price (200HKD per night) that's what I would normally expect. I have been to hostels as good but with lower prices, which is why i don't want to give a 100% positive review. It's really good for HK though, i would def recommend.

• 18th Oct 2012

Holly's Hostel

Chengdu, China

Honestly, stay here only if you don't have better options (which was my case. Golden week, aiya...) I've seen better hostels in chengdu, with the same exact price but better ambiance, cooler people and much better facilities. Holly's hostel is just ok, quite clean, location is convenient (although super noisy during golden week) but nothing exceptional and since the price is just like other nicer hostels, i don't see the point of going there. Staff is friendly though.