Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 22

Coconut Garden Resort

Gili Trawangan, Indonesia

POP! Hotel Kuta Beach

Kuta, Indonesia

Not the best hostel to meet people but overall great value for money. The shower pod was really cool. great location, right by kuta beach. Also has a driver booking desk at reasonable prices.

Penzy Guesthouse

Koh Samui, Thailand

Easily the best hostel I stayed at in thailand. Penzy was extremely helpful from the second I walked in the door, booked transfers to islands and tours aswell.. Definitely staying there again if I go back to koh samui

Ai Phuket Hostel

Phuket, Thailand

Amazing hostel .. Very clean, air con was great to walk into. Staff were very helpful, well once you can get passed the language barrier anyway. Great value for money!!!

Roof View Place

Bangkok, Thailand

Very nice hostel, staff were very friendly and helpful, could maybe do with a sign down soi 6 to say the hostel is up there as walking dwn there at 10pm for the first time was pretty scary

Mountbatten Hotel

Sydney, Australia

I checked in late so I had to collect the key from the bar and they said to pay in the morning. I got to my room and my bed had NO sheets on it with nobody around for me to contact i had to raid the linen cupboard myself.. disgrace! I also wanted to check out early 7am which is reasonable but there nobody around till 830am but the cleaner. I then had to speak to the manager on the phone (expecting me to wait till 830 and miss my train) and use the chip and pin machine myself to pay. ATROCIOUS!!

Bamboo Beach

Nadi, Fiji

Staff were very welcoming but a bit out the way from nadi town, right by the beach tho!!

Chili Blue Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

on arrival we was given a free upgrade from a 8 bed to a 4 bed with a balcony .. this was great untill we wanted to extend, we was told we had to pay the full price if we wanted to stay in the same room. never had this before so was rather annoying. we had to move rooms to pay the same price which was annoying because we didnt ask to be put in a smaller room. kitchen was under renovation but never went in it so cant comment on that .. was always really busy.

Reef Backpackers

Cairns, Australia

Air con only works at certain times through the night, room was a sweat box through the day. Nice and cheap and still close to town though

Sleeping Inn Backpackers

Surfers Paradise, Australia

Free car shuttle wasn't working and was told to walk, we ended up getting a taxi which the hostel paid for and gave us a free upgrade to a private room, was very happy about this as we arrived to the hostel not thinking very highly of it.

Hi Jack thank you very much for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and sorry again for the inconvenience first caused. We wish you all the best for the rest of your travels. The Sleeping Inn Team

Bit of a walk into the cbd but right next to the footie stadium :) not the best hostel in sydney but then again not the worst

Home Travellers Motel- St Kilda