Hostel 24, Ljubljana, Slovenia
25th Jun 2014

Great hostel, friendly staff, good location, good atmosphere. Only complaint is the showers were horrendous. The temperature won't stay consistent while you're under the stream. It goes from boiling hot to a happy medium, to all of a sudden an arctic chill, and repeat. Happened to all of my roommates as well.

Travellers Home Hostel, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
8.0
22nd Jun 2014

I really don't understand why this is Bosnia's best hostel. It really is nothing more than an average hostel with a good location and all the facilities. All of the other guests I was talking to from the hostel we're wondering the same thing as well. Plus this hostel tends to attract a lot of older folks (like 40-65 years old) so as a younger solo traveler this absolutely killed the atmosphere for me.

Hostel Majdas, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina
20th Jun 2014

Majda, Batta, and the rest of the staff were absolutely incredible during my stay in mostar. It is an understatement to say that this is the best hostel in Bosnia. It is quite literally the best hostel in all of Europe. Majda is like a loving mother to all of the guests and is the type of person that won't forget your name. I extended my stay a night so that I could take Batta's tour after the other guests raved about it. And I can say it was the best most unique and authentic experience ever!

Youth Hostel Villa Marija, Hvar, Croatia
6.9
16th Jun 2014

My bed had bed bugs. The shower was flooded. You have to climb a ridiculous amount of stairs to get back to the hostel from anywhere on the island. As a solo traveler the atmosphere was ruined for me by too many frat boys on bro-cation.

Although you didn't report any problems,especially with this kind of matter,after reading your review, your room and all the mattresses have been checked thoroughly. Nothing was found and none of other guests haven't reported anything.Moreover,our hostel is equipped with special mattresses and metal beds in order to avoid this kind of problem. I believe this review was put not to warn or advice people of nonexistent problem,but because, unfortunately, you didn't enjoy your stay as you expected

House Hostel Zadar, Zadar, Croatia
11th Jun 2014

I had a great stay here! Like everyone else has said the owners are the nicest people and super helpful. They were always asking if I needed help getting anywhere or help with my plans. The hostel is in a great location. Very very close to a supermarket, the beach, and old town

Carpe Noctem Vitae, Budapest, Hungary
4th Jun 2014

Thank you so much for the amazing stay guys! Can not recommend this hostel enough. I ended up extending my stay and extra night because I was having so much fun. Very easy to meet people here, I Met a lot of friends and it was so sad to leave when I had to!

Hostel Oki Doki, Warsaw, Poland
2nd Jun 2014

Thanks for the great stay guys. I Had a lot of fun. Staff was very friendly. Can't remember the name but thanks to staff members Briony and the beautiful blonde Australian girl who showed us a great time on their unofficial pub crawl. Looking forward to coming back in less than a month!