Location USA, Gender Female, Age 30

Los Mostros Hostel II, Panama City, Panama
17th Dec 2013

Los Mostros Hostel staff is friendly and both locations are great!!! The owner is amazing and she puts a lot of attention to detail. The staff makes you feel welcome and comfortable. Main hostel is on the same block with the pool, breakfast, and all shared amenities. I really enjoyed staying at the Hostel II. The dorm rooms have A/C at night, large storage lockers, and clean bathrooms at both hostels. I'd highly recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Panama City.

Citin Loft Pattaya, Pattaya, Thailand
20th Apr 2013

We really enjoyed our short stay in Pattaya at Citin Loft. The hotel itself is within walking distance to the beach and also included a nice breakfast buffet. The staff was very kind and helpful, especially General Manager Ajay Verma who accommodated an additional friend of ours for a few nights with a roll-away bed for the room at a discounted rate. We wish we would have ventured out to the islands or further south. Also definitely go see the Sanctuary of Truth.

Hostel Urbano Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay
1st Jan 2013

Very nice, clean, and well designed hostel that just opened sometime last month (Dec. 2012). For the money it is quite possibility the nicest hostel I have stayed at while traveling around South America. I would definitely recommend staying at this hostel and I plan to do so myself on any return visits to Montevideo.

Thanks !!! We hope to see you again !!! Staff Hostel Urbano