Horrible mistakes with the psb and police forms. Wifi is awfull.

• 31st Aug 2015

Aloha Hostel

Paris, France

Nice hostel, in a good location.

Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

very good . green hostel. close to Friedriechshain and nice staff.

Sanlitun Youth Hostel

Beijing, China

A great hostel.very nice staff and tour orginizers. Strongly recommended.

Hi,nihao Thanks for your good comments, hope you have a good time in china. See you next time. Regards Sanlitun hostel

Han Tang House

Xi'an, China

great hostel, they know what backpackers want! only the food is so expensive, however very good.

heard good recomandations , after 3 nights i can say it's pretty average. it's almost dead at night and all the atmosphere in the hotel is pretty dark- maybe that's the concept - not for me anyway.

Sorry to know that you were not satisfied with your stay in our hostel, we'll try to improve our hostel as possible as we could to meet all the demands based on the feedback such like yours. Thanks. :) Best regards,

very nice hostel , good service and staff that help a lot!

great hostel. everything you need is here and the qualiti is 5 stars. i have to mention that when i had a problem with my room's toilet the hostel manager himself came and fixed it for me. amazing and very recommended!

The Hump Hostel

Kunming, China

a very good hostel ' right in the center of kunming. very accomodating and good staff.

Yangshuo Showbiz Hostel

Yangshuo, China

Nice hostel with a good atmosphere and nice staff members. My room's toilet was not very clean.