Location: Brunei, Gender: Female, Age: 42

Saphaipae Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Very impressed with the cleanliness and security of this hostel. Stay there for two nights and has received two days free breakfast. The location of this hostel is located at the busy street and within walking distance to convenient shop and BTS (Skytrain). It's pretty much easy to get around to most of the big shopping mall.

This is a hostel full of backpackers from all over the world. It provide free fruits, free coffee & tea. If you purchase a tour from them, they give free breakfast. The owner Mama is a super nice, funny and helpful lady. The night market is within walking distance from the hostel. The only improvement the hostel need to make is their cleanliness.

Backpacker Time Guest House

Pattaya, Thailand

The hostel need more repair maintenance work.

Very helpful and friendly staffs. You don't have to worry that you will be bore or get lost in Hualien co's they are always there to share what is nice and where to go. To me, the staffs are the spirit of this hostel. I love the cleanliness and decoration of this hostel too.

Lamb Tour House

Taipei, Taiwan

I love the atmosphere, the cleanliness and the helpfulness of this hostel especially thanks to Jim, Jade and Ruby. They are very friendly and informative. I love the way they make me feel my stay is like at home. The location of this hostel is good and close to NTU Hospital. The only problem is locating it is not easy especially when the first day I arrived as they do not have any signboard showing the hostel name. But I believe they are doing their best to help traveler know their location.

2W Cafe & Hostel

Phuket, Thailand

Keep up the good work!!!

• 13th Feb 2013

Sure we will Doris ! Until we meet again ;) MAy

MrLocal Dorm Rooms

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

The hostel is not clean at all, there is no room/space to put luggage or backpack, the beds are too close to each other and hardly got space to move around in the hostel, some of the lockers are not working at all. The place look like never clean for ages.

• 11th Feb 2013

Pak-Up Hostel

Krabi, Thailand

• 8th Feb 2013

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

I'm very impress with the cleanliness of the hostel. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. Their facilities were describe exactly as their website. Overall, it has exceed my expectation and would like to stay there again if I happen to visit Edinburgh in the future.

• 31st Aug 2012