Base Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

I had a great stay thanks to the amazing staff. They helped with all questions I had and went out of their way to make my stay as hassle free as possible. I had a great night in the bar, where once again the staff made the night amazing. You could tell they were having as much fun as the customers which is rare to see. Hostel was really well located and maintained too. Great value!

Base Wellington

Wellington, New Zealand

This hostel is located perfectly within the Wellington City centre as EVERYTHING is in perfect walking distance. The staff were really friendly and managed to help book trips and ferries for me. The bar in the basement provided plenty of entertainment from the staff, who looked like they were having just as much fun as their customers, and drinks were great value for money. Rooms were well sized for their price and all facilities catered for. Overall one of my best hostel experiences!

• 24th Dec 2012

Base Airlie Beach Resort

Airlie Beach, Australia

It was so much better than I expected from a Backpackers which really made me feel I was getting great value for money. Travel staff were immenseley helpful as I managed to book so many different things for the rest of my trip with them. Location is perfect as it is not too central to hear noise from other bars and the rooms were far enough back from Down Under Bar that the noise wasnt an issue. All in all I would recommend staying here to anyone!

• 22nd Oct 2012

Base Taupo

Taupo, New Zealand

The location of the hostel was perfect, with the iconic lake just around the corner and the main bars and resturants on the same street. Definitely a place to go for a bit of a party. Plenty of activities to do in the area from sky dives to bungys to hot pool to recover in! The hostel managed to be budget accomodation without a budget feel. Staff were all very friendly and the bar brought in a great crowd to party the night away after a great days of activities! Definitely worth a stay!

• 9th Aug 2012