Location Serbia, Gender Male, Age 24

• Serbia, Mixed Group, 18-24
The White Tulip Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7.4
20th Mar 2013

We stayed in the White Tulip for two days. The room was quite clean, however the toilet on our floor was out of order and we were unable to shower in it but had to go to the second floor. Also, it was next door to our room so the smell from the toilet often got in. Also, the toilet is in one of the loudest streets in Amsterdam, so it was difficult to fall asleep at times. If the most important thing to you is to party like crazy during your stay, this hostel is perfect for you!

Charlie Rockets, Bruges, Belgium
21st Aug 2012

The location doesn't get any better than this! The hostel is part of a trendy downtown bar which works until late and is full of people so you can also have some fun downstairs whenever you want. Also, the beds are very comfortable, not your usual bunk beds you're used to in hostels. I had everything I needed, and the price was very cheap compared to the quality of the stay. I would definitively come here again!

Jorplace, The Hague, Netherlands
5.4
20th Aug 2012

They did not accept my magnetic stripe card, so I had to pay in cash. Also, the shower head was broken, so you basically had to take a shower from a hole the water was dripping from. Another problem was that I was in a 24 bed room with only one power outlet. Luckily, however, there were only 4 people staying the night I was there, but I can imagine it can be quite a problem on weekends when it's full.

Heart of Gold Hostel, Berlin, Germany
17th Aug 2012

Great location, probably one of the best located hostels in the city. The rooms and toilets are very clean! It has a sort of alternative atmosphere, with the staff playing classic rock 'round the clock, really comfortable! During the two nights i was there the hostel was full of people from the States and Australia and New Zealand, so you have people all over the world there