We were vey satisfied, but they don't give any toothbrush/toothpaste and stuff like that. Towels are also not for free. Staff is very nice and helful and breakfast really good and cheap :)

• 31st May 2013

A-Inn

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

we were satisfied, I've seen cleaner hostels, but we even had a window and it was definitely good for the price. Even had fresh water to drink for the guests.

• 24th Apr 2013

Ole Tai Sam Un Hotel

Macau, Macau

We really enjoyed our stay. Breakfast was awesome, hotel was very clean, room spacious and very comfortable!

• 21st Apr 2013

City Plus Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

in Mong Kok, close to the subway, good location, tons of interesting stuff nearby. Our room didn't have a window, which is normal for the region though. Hostel is especially clean, they give good offers for Hongkong attractions and the staff is friendly and helpful.

• 15th Apr 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at the hostel. Something you might want to know in advance is that they have some cats (and little kitties :3), which is a good point about the hostel for me, but could be a reason not to choose it for an allergic person...

• 16th Mar 2013

I just stayed for one night in a Twin-Bed-Room and it was really okay. Staff was VERY friendly and helpful :)

• 27th Jan 2013

Footprints Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

I really enjoyed my stay at footprints. It was exactl what a hostel - in my opinion - should be like... clean, friendly and helpful staff, uncomplicated and very inexpensive. I would definitely come back :)

• 11th Nov 2012

Hi, Thanks for a great review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and welcome you back anytime. You were here during the Deepavali week where Little India is at it's most festive :-) so it must be been a great experience for you. Cheers!

We were really surprised about the quality for that little amount of money... The staff was really nice and helpful. We spoke Chinese to them, but listening to conversations with other travellers, it seemed their English was quite good.

• 29th Sep 2012

The hostel is located in a very pretty part of Nanjing. The staff speaks English and almost all of them were very friendly and helpful. Definitely not a bad choice when coming to Nanjing.

• 2nd Sep 2012