Location Italy, Gender Male, Age 28

Zeppelin Hostel, Ljubljana, Slovenia
2nd Jan 2016

Great hostel and Awesome staff. Zeppelin hostel is definitely one of the best hostel I've been so far, the atmosphere is excellent the staff is helpful, friendly and fun, they also baked pancakes for the guests while I was there just for fun, and it's never happened anywhere else. They know how to create a great atmosphere. Totally reccomended!!

PLUS Berlin, Berlin, Germany
5th Dec 2015

One of the most amazing hostels where I've evere stayed by far. The location is great, right close to the East side gallery and right behind the Waschauer strasse station. The staff is amazing, friendly, helpful and always ready to get along with you in some crazy pub crawling or clubbing night. The atmosphere is awesome. Totally reccomended

City Backpackers Hostel, Stockholm, Sweden
8th Aug 2014

I had amazing time with amazing people and very friendly staff..if I came back to Stockholm one day I would try to stay at the backpacker again!!

Tallinn Backpackers, Tallinn, Estonia
27th Jul 2014

I spent three nights in this hostel and all the staff had been really friendly and helpful, full of good recommendation and ideas about how to spend the night and what to see and do the most around the city.. If I ll come back to Tallin, I ll book my stay here for sure!!