Location: Italy, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Zeppelin Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Great hostel and Awesome staff. Zeppelin hostel is definitely one of the best hostel I've been so far, the atmosphere is excellent the staff is helpful, friendly and fun, they also baked pancakes for the guests while I was there just for fun, and it's never happened anywhere else. They know how to create a great atmosphere. Totally reccomended!!

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

One of the most amazing hostels where I've evere stayed by far. The location is great, right close to the East side gallery and right behind the Waschauer strasse station. The staff is amazing, friendly, helpful and always ready to get along with you in some crazy pub crawling or clubbing night. The atmosphere is awesome. Totally reccomended

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

I had amazing time with amazing people and very friendly staff..if I came back to Stockholm one day I would try to stay at the backpacker again!!

Tallinn Backpackers

Tallinn, Estonia

I spent three nights in this hostel and all the staff had been really friendly and helpful, full of good recommendation and ideas about how to spend the night and what to see and do the most around the city.. If I ll come back to Tallin, I ll book my stay here for sure!!