Au Bon Accueil, Mont St. Michel, France
7th Sep 2013

The couple who ran this place were really helpful. I got a welcoming pot of tea and got dropped off to my hotel near the mont the next day. Paul even waited while I checked in and then dropped me off where the shuttles go to Mont Saint Michel. Nice place, great value and they went out of their way to be helpful.

Hotel Stars Nantes, Nantes, France
6.6
4th Sep 2013

A few miles out of town, but not far from a bus route. Staff were nice and the breakfast buffet was pretty decent for eight euros. safe bet for those on a budget.

Palm Hostel, Jerusalem, Israel
6.9
7th Sep 2012

The hostel is alright I found the staff respectful . I did get a few bedbug bites which can happen anywhere. the location is great with a great falafel place just outside the front door. It is good value for money and not a bad place to crash.Though it is not wonderful in terms of friendliness are character. They do seem to offer some tours for cheap maybe they could market tours a bit better by putting up pictures on the walls and also prices. There is free coffee which I think is a nice perk.