Sir Toby's Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
21st Sep 2016

This is a great hostel. The staff are very nice and there are some nice extras. I was able to print off my plane ticket for free, there is a kitchen, there is a free barbie twice a week with loads to eat and they changed my euros with a 1 to 25/26 rate with no commission charged. the bar downstairs is really good with a happy hour price for a half litre of premium beer of only one euro. It is a bit out from town but it is still worth it. Good friendly atmosphere. Highly recommended.

Well thank you very much! Glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us, and we we hope you met some new friends while staying here. Best, Karlo

Au Bon Accueil, Mont St. Michel, France
7th Sep 2013

The couple who ran this place were really helpful. I got a welcoming pot of tea and got dropped off to my hotel near the mont the next day. Paul even waited while I checked in and then dropped me off where the shuttles go to Mont Saint Michel. Nice place, great value and they went out of their way to be helpful.

Hotel Stars Nantes, Nantes, France
6.6
4th Sep 2013

A few miles out of town, but not far from a bus route. Staff were nice and the breakfast buffet was pretty decent for eight euros. safe bet for those on a budget.

Palm Hostel, Jerusalem, Israel
6.9
7th Sep 2012

The hostel is alright I found the staff respectful . I did get a few bedbug bites which can happen anywhere. the location is great with a great falafel place just outside the front door. It is good value for money and not a bad place to crash.Though it is not wonderful in terms of friendliness are character. They do seem to offer some tours for cheap maybe they could market tours a bit better by putting up pictures on the walls and also prices. There is free coffee which I think is a nice perk.