Reviews: marianaloub

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 27

Hostel Braz

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I booked this hostel for 3 days but I end up staying 14! I not only I meet new lovely people but I made friends for life at Hostel Braz. The vibe here is amazing, the best place to stay in Rio, and definitely the best location if you are looking for a chilled holiday near the best beaches, surf and beautiful nature spots on the city. The hostel is new, so everything looks great and is very clean, the staff and owners are lovely and helpful, I can't wait to come back to this place, is the best!!

Che Lagarto Suites Copacabana Anita

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

This is actually is more like a 'pousada' than a hostel cuz it has only private rooms. Location is very good, quite close to copacabana beach, various facilities like restaurants and shops around and the metro is close too. The staff is helpful and nice, and breakfast is good too. But this is the kind of place you should go in a couple, is not really good to meet people. The rooms are nice though.

MOx Hostel Arraial d'Ajuda

Arraial da Ajuda, Brazil

Really cute hostel, close to many shops, restaurants and bars. The beach is just 10 minutes walk away. Friendly staff and good price, I would definitely recommend.

5footway.inn Project Sultan

Singapore, Singapore

This is nice hostel, but the double room was small and there was no window in it which was quite suffocating! It had air-conditioning though. Anyway that was the only annoying thing about the hostel, in general it was good.

Sri Bungalows

Ubud, Indonesia

That is a very cute place, is simple but really nice and it has an amazing breakfast. The staff was friendly and helped ups to get a cheap cab for a tour. Is very close to the monkey forest. Me and my friend had a great experience here.

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Me and my friend stayed in a double room/shared bathroom, so it was pretty good and safe. Our only problem s that we arrived pretty late so we couldn't rent towels cuz they were all gone, so this was a bit annoying, but the hostel itself is very nice and the staff is lovely and helpful.

King Boutique

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Me and my friend booked this hostel but barely stayed here cuz we decided to move to another hotel when we arrive. The place was not bad, the staff was friendly and looked like a family home, but it was just a quite different from the pictures.The mosquito net from our room was ripped, and the room didn't look very comfy. This is definitively the cheapest hotel I ever booked and I would recommend for a backpacker looking for a cheap accommodation.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Everything was great, apart from the breakfast that is not included, and for the price I wish they had eggs.

Mosebacke Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

It's an ok hostel, nothing really special about it but the location is absolutely great! Its near several restaurants, bars and the tube station is just 5 minutes walk. You can also walk to the old town in 10 to 15 mim. The hostel is quite clean too. The biggest problem was that the room I stayed had no window, which is kind of annoying and the reception is not open 24hrs, so you get a door code to enter the building but when I stayed there my code wasn't working, but they had a doorman too.

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Amazing hostel, the location is great, the staff is very helpful, the bar/common area is fun, and is quite clean. Great facilities, they have lockers (not inside the room though), you can hire a bike there and they have free maps. I would definitely recommend this place and stay there again!