Florida Hostel & Hotel

Sorrento, Italy

I just loved Florida, the place is amazing, beautiful and modern, very safe also. The rooms are space and there are closets for the lugage, the beds and pillows are perfect also the beathroom. This is one of the best hostel I have been for sure. A special coment about the staff in the reception, the guy at day Michele is very nice, and very helpfull, give me a lot of informations and also was very kind helping me with the lugagge. I definitly will come back to Florida and I very much recomend.

Ideal Hostel Pension

Fethiye, Turkey

The rooms are perfect, cleam and new, but the comum area is a little bit dirty and mess.

Piya Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I Really enjoyed the time in Piya Hostel, cleam place, good beds and pillows, excelent breakfast. The great diference in Piya is the staff, very efficiente, kind and helpfull. Thanks to Mahmut and Emrah and all the people from Piya, I´ll defitelly come back.

Wow Colosseum

Rome, Italy

That time I spent in Colosseum was the best of my trip, the staff are very nice and friendly, the rooms are big and clean, the baths also very clean and space, and the showers was perfet. I do recomend this hostel, a place to stay safe, confortable and make new friends as well !!

Sezgin's Guesthouse

Kusadasi, Turkey

The Hostel is very weel located, the room and bathroom are space and very clean and the staff very nice and helpfull, I very recomend this place!!