Two Ducks Hostel, Rome, Italy
15th Oct 2015

It was a very nice stay, the place is safe and confortable, big rooms, good showers, and the two boys that manage the place are very friendly and nice. I have no complains about, I would come back definitly !! Thanks

L'Ostello dei Sassi, Matera, Italy
12th Oct 2015

I loved my stay in the hostel. Its modern, clean, safe and confortable. The staff are perfect and Loredana is absolutely lovely. I would come back and I very much recomend!

Two Ducks Hostel, Rome, Italy
10th Oct 2015

Good place to stay, fare cost x beneficies, space rooms, very nice.

Florida Hostel & Hotel, Sorrento, Italy
22nd Sep 2013

I just loved Florida, the place is amazing, beautiful and modern, very safe also. The rooms are space and there are closets for the lugage, the beds and pillows are perfect also the beathroom. This is one of the best hostel I have been for sure. A special coment about the staff in the reception, the guy at day Michele is very nice, and very helpfull, give me a lot of informations and also was very kind helping me with the lugagge. I definitly will come back to Florida and I very much recomend.

Ideal Hostel Pension, Fethiye, Turkey
6.9
3rd Sep 2013

The rooms are perfect, cleam and new, but the comum area is a little bit dirty and mess.

Piya Hotel/Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
19th Aug 2013

I Really enjoyed the time in Piya Hostel, cleam place, good beds and pillows, excelent breakfast. The great diference in Piya is the staff, very efficiente, kind and helpfull. Thanks to Mahmut and Emrah and all the people from Piya, I´ll defitelly come back.

Colosseum Footprints, Rome, Italy
19th Aug 2012

That time I spent in Colosseum was the best of my trip, the staff are very nice and friendly, the rooms are big and clean, the baths also very clean and space, and the showers was perfet. I do recomend this hostel, a place to stay safe, confortable and make new friends as well !!

Sezgin's Guesthouse, Kusadasi, Turkey
11th Aug 2012

The Hostel is very weel located, the room and bathroom are space and very clean and the staff very nice and helpfull, I very recomend this place!!