City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Comfortable stay in this tidy hostel.

• 19th Apr 2013

Atillas Getaway

Selcuk, Turkey

This is by far the best hostel I've been able to stay at. The pool was not full when I was there and still i didn't leave it's side for most of the day because the atmosphere, even in the low season, was great. The staff were excellent and by the end of my stay I was a little sad to leave. Great stay!

• 30th Mar 2013

Sabah Pansiyon

Antalya, Turkey

Comfortable stay.

• 28th Mar 2013

• 26th Mar 2013
  • New Zealand

This hostel is quite dull. It's definitely aimed at groups of people in the City for the skiing and not for weekend tourists. There is no bar facility or common area to speak of other than a small tv room. Not great for those people travelling alone to meet new people. But, it was clean and it was possible to get a good night sleep, so not all bad.

• 9th Feb 2013

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Excellent Hostel. I have travelled extensively through Europe over the last year and this has been my favourite hostel so far. I have had some excellent times at others but the atmosphere and vibe of this place rocked. Staff were great and the location was perfect.

• 25th Jan 2013
  • New Zealand

Hi David! Thanks for your great comments! Hope to see you soon again with us! cheers and kind regards, Danhostel Copenhagen Downtown

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

• 5th Oct 2012

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Excellent hostel. I have just finished a trip around Europe and this was by far the best hostel I stayed at. The hostel was clean and comfortable but also had an amazing atmosphere due to the brilliant staff.

• 24th Aug 2012