Reykjavik Downtown Hostel

Planet Traveler

Toronto, Canada

Hostel Ka'beh Cancun

Cancun, Mexico

This is the worst Hostel I have stayed at. I payed a lot of money to stay and when I showed up at midnight my bed was still being constructed and the room was dirty and dusty. The following morning, very early, a builder came into the room and started hammering and drilling. I woke up to chips of concrete hitting me. It was horrible. Everything was well overpriced and the whole place was a bit dingy.

Suites DF Hostel

Mexico City, Mexico

Great Hostel. The Staff were awesome and the location makes it a great hostel to see the city. One of my most enjoyable hostel experiences.

Beach Bungalow Hostel

San Diego, USA

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Comfortable stay in this tidy hostel.

Atillas Getaway

Selcuk, Turkey

This is by far the best hostel I've been able to stay at. The pool was not full when I was there and still i didn't leave it's side for most of the day because the atmosphere, even in the low season, was great. The staff were excellent and by the end of my stay I was a little sad to leave. Great stay!

Sabah Pansiyon

Antalya, Turkey

Comfortable stay.

This hostel is quite dull. It's definitely aimed at groups of people in the City for the skiing and not for weekend tourists. There is no bar facility or common area to speak of other than a small tv room. Not great for those people travelling alone to meet new people. But, it was clean and it was possible to get a good night sleep, so not all bad.

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Excellent Hostel. I have travelled extensively through Europe over the last year and this has been my favourite hostel so far. I have had some excellent times at others but the atmosphere and vibe of this place rocked. Staff were great and the location was perfect.

Hi David! Thanks for your great comments! Hope to see you soon again with us! cheers and kind regards, Danhostel Copenhagen Downtown

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Excellent hostel. I have just finished a trip around Europe and this was by far the best hostel I stayed at. The hostel was clean and comfortable but also had an amazing atmosphere due to the brilliant staff.