The location of the hostel is quite good, but unfortunately the rest of it is not so great. There was no reception at the actual hostel, you always had to go down the street. The bathrooms were not very clean and one of the toilets was broken for my entire stay which made the already delicate bathroom to people ratio even more uncomfortable. The breakfast was okay but I wish it would have been until 10 and the checck-out until 11, that would have made our stay much nicer.

• 30th Aug 2013

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback, it's much appreciated. We take valuable comments like these on board as we constantly strive to improve the service we are offering our guests. Apologies for the broken bathroom. We do try to resolve any maintenance issues quickly, but some are a little trickier than others and occasionally take a few days. We hope that you do choose to stay with us if you were to visit London again. Thank you again, The St. Christopher's Inn team

Deco Hostel

Krakow, Poland

The hostel had good value for the money. I liked the well equipped kitchen and the nice common room. There should be more showers and bathrooms. I had to wait a few times. The distance to the city centre is okay to walk but at night a little bit enoying.

• 12th Aug 2013

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

I loved that they gave me a very extensive look at the city and helped me with a map when I arrived. The beds were okay but there could be more bathrooms. The kitchen was well equiped and rather clean. Since it is a big hostel I wad missing a little bit of the atmosphere.

• 9th Aug 2013

Hostel Mitte

Brno, Czech Republic

I loved staying there. First of all they send me an extra confirmation,with more infos about the city and the hostel. The staff was really nice, interested and caring. The rooms are pretty hufe and have curtains for the different sections, so yiyhad at least some privacy. Breakfast was amazing and with a lot of things to choose from. Overall great experience.

• 8th Aug 2013

Thank you for such high rating! We are always trying to make the travellers as happy as you are! It is nice to see it works sometimes.

Old Prague Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

I really liked the hostel location, it was very close to the historical center of prague. My room was nice and very clean, but at night it got rather hot due to the hot weather which is not really the hostels fault. Breakfast was okay for the price.

• 5th Aug 2013

Bossa in Rio Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. It has good breakfast that is renewed until the end of breakfast time so if you get up late you will still find enough food. The rooms are in the quiet back of the hostel and are all airconditioned, Everything seems pretty clean and at least my room has an additional shower, so it was never crowded. The staff was very friendly and always tried to help us have a good time and organize something for their guests. The checkin and checkout was quick as well.

• 7th Sep 2012