Sleepzone, Galway, Ireland
23rd Aug 2013

It is a nice hostel for a big one. Personally I don't like big hostels in comparison with small one's but if you are looking for that, this hostel is good. clean, location is good, atmosphere as well. Can get crowded at breakfast time. Breakfast choice is quite limited. Shops around the corner and the c ity centre is near.

Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
6.9
21st Aug 2013

This hostel was oke. Rooms were very warm and humid because of the showers. The spaces to eat and get your breakfast were small and crowded. Staff was nice and helpfull and it was clean.

22nd Aug 2012

I really liked my stay here! it was clean and cosy and a good atmosphere. Also nice to meet other travellers during breakfast. Rooms were big, clean and nice to have a van! Whether I like a hostel depends a lot on atmosphere for me and I really liked this one!