• USA, Female, 31-40
Dizzy Daisy Hostel Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
16th Aug 2012

Meh. My comments are specific to the DORM I stayed in. - hostel did not have enough keys to give me a key to my own dorm room. This meant I had to interrupt whatever a staff member was doing / wait in line / etc every time I wanted into my room. Annoying. - yesterday's guest's dirty sheets were on the floor next to my bed. Gross. - some people got lockers. When I asked about lockers they said "oh, you don't get a locker". - anyone can take anything from the left luggage room. Stupidly insecure.

• USA, Female, 31-40
Broadway Hostel & Apartments, Budapest, Hungary
12th Aug 2012

This was a surprisingly great experience. I thought maybe I was too old to stay in a dorm these days, and have mediocre memories of shady dormitory hostels in my 20s. Broadway hostel was a welcome surprise - the lockers made me feel safe leaving my bags, and the place was really clean and orderly. The staff was fantastic, too - everyone I interacted with over my three day stay was kid and HELPFUL. Excellent.