Woodah Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

I really enjoyed my stay at Woodah. It was a very welcoming place, with nice people, and a really calm and chill vibe. The breakfast was lovely, and a really nice touch. I also loved that they have a yoga room and option of a morning yoga class. Definitely a place for mature travelers, who would like to save some money, and want a nice quiet place to sleep. If you're 19 and looking for a party hostel, then it isn't the place for you.

• 25th Sep 2014

Freedom Hostel - MG

Ouro Preto, Brazil

I LOVE FREEDOM HOSTEL! Freedom hostel is like your home away from home. I have never stayed in a more welcoming hostel nor have I met more hospitable people while staying in hostels and pousadas. Mama and Papa are wonderful, a great wealth of information and great tips for things to do in Ouro Preto, and they make eveyrone feel like family. Wonderful place! Can't wait to go back!!!

• 8th Apr 2014

Allbags Hostel

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Great hostel! The staff were very nice, very welcoming and very hospitable. The facilities are immaculately clean, and very very new. Santa Teresa was a great neighborhood to stay in, and the staff were very knowledgeable with cool suggestions of what to see and do. It is a very chill and quiet hostel, and very easy to meet people. No bar, which was actually a great thing, because it let me enjoy the neighborhood more. I hope to visit Belo Horizonte again and stay at Allbags! Obrigada!

• 5th Apr 2014

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Yes! was one of the best hostels that I have ever stayed in. I would even say it's like a budget boutique hotel instead of a hostel. It was very clean, modern, and a lot of detail was put into the design of the place. Dorms were clean, with A/C and a sink in the room. The lounge area was great and very cosy! The highlight was definitely the staff, who were really informative, welcoming, and friendly. Thanks to Andre, Luis, Suraya (amazing tour guide!), Valentina, Tania, Manuel, and Kosta!!

• 12th Aug 2012