• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
8th Feb 2016

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
4.3
1st Oct 2012

I wanted a cheap place because I was arriving late and leaving early so I wasn't going to be fussy but I still expected this to be a hostel. There are no signs for it so it is very hard to find, when I did find it a man answered and had never heard of the hostel but confirmed the number I had was his landlords number. It is an apartment with rooms to rent. There is no wifi or facilities or staff. I do not think it should be on hostelworld as it is not a hostel IMHO.

Sorry the man you found was booked in by his agent so he may not have paid attention to the name of the property. name.We have airport pick-up service hence we prefer to pick our guests from the airport since it is more convenient for us and the guests especially if the visitors are arriving at old hours.We have workers who live near the house and internet facilities are available.We have provided a cell phone number in case you experience difficulties.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
27th Sep 2012

Good clean hostel, close to centre, easy to get to from airport and train station. Nice outdoor area and very nice rooms with own bathrooms. Recommended.