City Center Hostel

Kiev, Ukraine

Very good value for money, excellent location, very friendly staff!

Hostel Altair

Nice, France

St Christopher's Village

very good hostel.

Thank you for your feedback! We hope you come back soon : )

Hotel Andre Gill

Paris, France

Excellent hotel for that price.

YHA London Thameside

The best value for money I've seen in London and top security. Not very comfortable beds, but a great hostel overall. I definitely recommend it.

Clink261

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

Very nice hostel, very nice staff, very convenient. Great place to stay.

Hostel des 2 Empereurs

Paris, France

This is a good hostel with nice staff and good facilities and an unbeatable location. I needed a hostel in the center of Paris for one night and this hostel is perfect for this purpose. It is not a place where you would like to spend your vacation. The staff was not able to find my reservation (it seems that they do not care much about hostelworld) but was happy to offer me a choice between a room in a dorm or a bed in a twin room (+5euro) where I stayed myself. The internet is not free.

Ole' Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Let me begin with the fact that somebody vomited in the bathroom and it took more than 24 hours for the staff to clean it. Also, the window in my room was broken and it was winter and obviously there was no heating. The hostel has a horrible smell on all the floors. Although promised on the web-site, there was no wi-fi in my room. The response of the staff to my complaints was deeply irritating. This is the worst hostel experience and I would never recommend this hostel to anyone.

Antico Capon