Bahaus Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
21st Nov 2013

Overall I'd say it was a nice hostel. The location could not be better, I was a bit worried about the breakfast due to other comments but I was completely satisfied with it. The only con I'd raise is that the roof pub was above my room, so it was very noisy at night, I could barely fall asleep. But on the other hand if you are a night animal then it is a perfect choice for you.

25th Jun 2013

The design of the hostel was definitely one of the best that I'd ever experienced. And the staffs were super knowledgeable and helpful and fun. The breakfast lady was happily humming every day which highlighted my mornings. There are several minuses though. The toilet space was a bit limited but it was tolerable. There was no ACs in the room and Lisbon could get really hot in summer. However the staff said fans would be installed within weeks so this should be fine.

Yes! Porto Hostel, Porto, Portugal