Hostel Shappy

Zagreb, Croatia

A very chic hostel in the center of Zagreb. We really enjoyed our stay here. The rooms are great and very clean. Unfortunately, we were there in the winter and didn't get to enjoy drinks in the courtyard bar. Will stay here again next time I'm in Zagreb.

Travellers Home Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Probably the best hostel experience I've ever had! The staff was super friendly and very helpful. They recommended some truly outstanding restaurants in the old part of Sarajevo. The private rooms upstairs are nicely furnished, clean and comfortable. I wouldn't consider staying at a different hostel when I go back to Sarajevo.

Hostel Dali

Belgrade, Serbia

Great little hostel in central Belgrade. We really enjoyed our stay in Belgrade. The hostel's location makes it very easy to get around the city. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was great and very helpful in recommending places to see. Will stay here again next time I'm in Belgrade.

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

I really liked this hostel, which is in a building that's hosted guests for over 100 years. The breakfast alone is worth price of a bed here. The staff was great and recommended some really cool bars in the city. They also do hostel-sponsored tours and pub crawls, but only on certain days.

Stray Cat Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The staff was great! BUT, if you don't love cats 100% then I wouldn't recommend staying here. I like cats, but don't love them so I probably wouldn't stay here again.

Bazar Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Best. Hostel. Ever!!! The staff makes it great through their devotion to ensuring your stay in Budapest is a great one. Bazar's location in District 7 is perfect for walking to almost all of the cities museums, parks, restaurants, cafes, bars, clubs, etc. All facilities were cleaned daily and the common area is extremely welcoming for solo travelers and groups alike. If you go to Budapest, you must stay at Bazar Hostel. I will definitely stay there again in the future.