The 4You Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Overall an underwhelming experience at this hostel. There isn't much of a "hostel atmosphere" and the staff didn't do much except sit at the reception desk. Honestly it felt like a hotel instead of a hostel. The location is great, which is the only reason I would consider staying here again.

PILOT Design Hostel & Bar

Porto, Portugal

Two words, INSTANT COFFEE!!! Who does that in this day and age? Travelers need actual coffee not some Nestle instant coffee. Aside from that abomination it was a very average hostel experience. The daytime employees were great, but some of the night employees were rude. Small things like soggy toilet paper detracted from my stay here. If I'm ever in Porto again I would look for a different hostel.

Hey ! We were sorry to learn about your experiences with the staff.They normally do a fantastic job sharing information with guests and it looks like this time something went surprisingly wrong. Your comments have been shared with their manager for her immediate attention.We were sorry to hear you did not like our coffee and tea that we offer for free every day to our guests to enjoy and socialize on our lounge or terrace every. Thank you for reviewing our hostel and staying with us! Obrigada

Aveiro Rossio Hostel

Aveiro, Portugal

Very quaint, but also very nice. I think its the only hostel in this small town, but nonetheless I had a very pleasant stay here. I'd definitely stay here again if I'm ever in Aveiro again.

We Love F. Tourists

Lisbon, Portugal

One of the best hostel experiences I've ever had. I doubt there's another hostel in Lisbon that has such a great location paired with a super-friendly staff. The environment at WLFT is what a hostel should be, plus an amazing view of the castle. The entire staff is helpful and knowledgeable about all of Lisbon, plus the surrounding areas (like Cascais and Sintra). I also recommend the dinners, which I did at each offering. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to Lisbon!!!

Hostel Shappy

Zagreb, Croatia

A very chic hostel in the center of Zagreb. We really enjoyed our stay here. The rooms are great and very clean. Unfortunately, we were there in the winter and didn't get to enjoy drinks in the courtyard bar. Will stay here again next time I'm in Zagreb.

Travellers Home Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Probably the best hostel experience I've ever had! The staff was super friendly and very helpful. They recommended some truly outstanding restaurants in the old part of Sarajevo. The private rooms upstairs are nicely furnished, clean and comfortable. I wouldn't consider staying at a different hostel when I go back to Sarajevo.

Hostel Dali

Belgrade, Serbia

Great little hostel in central Belgrade. We really enjoyed our stay in Belgrade. The hostel's location makes it very easy to get around the city. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was great and very helpful in recommending places to see. Will stay here again next time I'm in Belgrade.

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

I really liked this hostel, which is in a building that's hosted guests for over 100 years. The breakfast alone is worth price of a bed here. The staff was great and recommended some really cool bars in the city. They also do hostel-sponsored tours and pub crawls, but only on certain days.

Stray Cat Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The staff was great! BUT, if you don't love cats 100% then I wouldn't recommend staying here. I like cats, but don't love them so I probably wouldn't stay here again.

Bazar Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Best. Hostel. Ever!!! The staff makes it great through their devotion to ensuring your stay in Budapest is a great one. Bazar's location in District 7 is perfect for walking to almost all of the cities museums, parks, restaurants, cafes, bars, clubs, etc. All facilities were cleaned daily and the common area is extremely welcoming for solo travelers and groups alike. If you go to Budapest, you must stay at Bazar Hostel. I will definitely stay there again in the future.