Electro Hostel

Koh Phangan, Thailand

Electro hostel is SSAAAAA GOOOD!! Chad is one of the best hostel managers you can get!! I've stayed in over 50 hostels around the world and this one tops them all!! It's clean, sociable, perfectly located with a VIP seating area to watch the full moon party kick off. If I'm ever at Ko Panang I will stay at the Electro Hostel for sure!!!

In Old Shoes

Belgrade, Serbia

I've travelled for 4 months around Europe and I can say you will find it nearly impossible to stay at a better hostel! Phil will go out of his way to keep you happy from waking you up because you turned your alarm off 1h before your plane leaves to calling a taxi to get you to the airport because your plane leaves in 55 min. If I'm ever in Belgrade again I know where I'm staying.

Deco Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Keep looking mate! Deco hostel was disappointing. I didn't mind the bad beds, the poor security or even the complete lack of atmosphere. What really annoyed me was the staffs lack of knowledge or support for the local community and tourism ie auschwitz, the salt mine, the walking tours or even where to get a coffee. If you want to do any of these you will need to research it or you will find your self missing out as I did on numerous occasions.

A really good hostel! The ownership has just changed along with the staff but I think the hostel will remain just as good.

Heart of Gold Hostel

Berlin, Germany

For a hostel this big it had a surprisingly good atmosphere. I'd stay here again.

MEININGER Amsterdam City West

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very nice place, little out of the way. It is like staying in a hotel but with other people in your room.

Hi Nicholas, Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself and since we are a mixture of a hotel and hostel, it seems that this has worked out perfect in your case:) Have a lovely day! Greetings from Meininger Amsterdam

Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Really nice place, staff are really friendly. It is a massive hostel which unfortunately lacks the atmosphere.

Hostel 639

After 4 months on the road staying at over 30 hostels it's the worst hostel yet. No money transaction are electronically documented, all the tills are envelopes for the notes and cups for the coins, which leaves the uneasy feeling of tax evasion. The rooms are extremely over crowed and the doors don't self lock, really bad beds. the breakfast isn't much better then a forced labor camp breakfast. The Internet cost £3 a day and is bad. The Kitchen is tiny, filthy u need to book all the stuff out

Good hostel I would stay there again!

We would gladly welcome you back!

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Although my stay was only short, It was my second time there and it is always GREAT!!

Porto Spot Hostel

Porto, Portugal

It was an amazing hostel with very friendly staff and people staying there!!

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Really good atmosphere staff are friendly, one of the best hostels I have stayed at!!

Europa-Hotel Fuerth

Nuremberg, Germany

Ok good value for money and clean

Great hostel! Unfortunately we were trying to have a quiet night but that didn't happen.