• Ireland, Female, 18-24
8.0
16th Jun 2013

There were not enough lockers in the rooms, I think only 4 in a 15 bed dorm. This meant we had to store stuff on the shelf but the cleaners lifted anything not in a suitcase. My stuff was lifted on two occasions and put in two different places, some other people in the room told me their stuff had gone missing too. Apparently it's managements rules, I would advise informing people of the problem at check-in to avoid unhappy customers. Pretty cheap for not a bad location though. Friendly staff!

• Ireland, All Female Group, 18-24
Hostel Majdas (former Majdas Rooms), Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina
17th Aug 2012

Unfortunately we could only stay for one night but we loved the place! After being picked up at the bus-station with a quick detour (so we could see some of the sights) we were welcomed in to a lovely atmosphere and then set down to some iced tea and a homemade bun to get some info on the city. The staff here are wonderful and you can feel the warm atmosphere as soon as you arrive, everyone was so friendly (including the guests) it really felt like home. All in all, loved it!

• Ireland, All Female Group, 18-24
Hostel & Guest House SA, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
15th Aug 2012

Beautiful view of the city, not in the tourist center but in a safe area just 5mins walk so no issues there. Was very clean, super comfy duvets and a nice little lounge, my only improvement would be to make the seats more comfy (maybe get some beanbags). The tour was excellent! It was one of the highlights of my trip in a morbid kind of way but you really get a sense of what it was like from a first hand account, we really enjoyed it, thank-you :)