Cheap Charlie's Backpackers Lodge, Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand
5.7
20th Nov 2012

I stay in a shared twin room for 3 nights. the room was comfortable enough, but the existing TV broadcasting all local broadcast so I do not understand. Greg the owner was unfriendly and stiff so I'm reluctant to use the facilities owned by such a package tour and transport service to air port.

Krabi Romantic House, Krabi Ao Nang, Thailand
6.9
18th Nov 2012

Rooms are fairly spacious and clean, the staff friendly and helpful when I was in trouble. unfortunately less strategic location a bit far from Ao Nang center and require transport to get there. I rented a motorcycle from the afternoon until the evening, staff charge 100 bath, the next morning I was still able to use the motorcycle to 11 without being charged again.

Love Lane Inn, Penang, Malaysia
8.0
16th Nov 2012

I stay in a shared twin room for 2 nights. I arrived at 07.00 am where I should not be checked in because the check-in time is at 12.00 pm. But uncle Jimmy as owners allow us to check in early as well and we also get a breakfast of bread and coffee. I really appreciate the kindness uncle Jim. But unfortunately in the bedroom where the air is very hot and stuffy, it's worth the price is very cheap