Cheap Charlie's Backpackers Lodge

Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

I stay in a shared twin room for 3 nights. the room was comfortable enough, but the existing TV broadcasting all local broadcast so I do not understand. Greg the owner was unfriendly and stiff so I'm reluctant to use the facilities owned by such a package tour and transport service to air port.

• 20th Nov 2012

Krabi Romantic House

Krabi Ao Nang, Thailand

Rooms are fairly spacious and clean, the staff friendly and helpful when I was in trouble. unfortunately less strategic location a bit far from Ao Nang center and require transport to get there. I rented a motorcycle from the afternoon until the evening, staff charge 100 bath, the next morning I was still able to use the motorcycle to 11 without being charged again.

• 18th Nov 2012

Love Lane Inn

Penang, Malaysia

I stay in a shared twin room for 2 nights. I arrived at 07.00 am where I should not be checked in because the check-in time is at 12.00 pm. But uncle Jimmy as owners allow us to check in early as well and we also get a breakfast of bread and coffee. I really appreciate the kindness uncle Jim. But unfortunately in the bedroom where the air is very hot and stuffy, it's worth the price is very cheap

• 16th Nov 2012