Die Ausstattung ist supper. Suppere Atmosphäre. Ich bin Chinesisch und es gefällt mir sehr.

• 26th Apr 2013

Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Do you offer lock as well? Yeah there is locker but not everyone has lock with him or her.

Thank you for your response. We have automatic lockers in our lobby, these are 0,20 cents per hour or 2,- for 24 hours. After you have checked in, you can use your own locker at the rooms. You would need to bring a padlock with you to close the locker. We sell padlocks for 4,50 euro in our reception. Kind Regards, Stayokay Stadsdoelen

People there are really very nice and considerable. Touching and sometimes even dangerous for travelers, because you might want to spend more time at the hostel, get late to go into the city. It's a home rather a typical hostel, not really keep pace with the information and available discount offer. It welcomes and takes care of you like a home, I got cold before I came to the hostel, people there gave me some medicine and lended me her own coat during my stay, it was really touching.

• 10th Sep 2012

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

5minites walk from center station. Staff friendly and polite, a girl I met as a receptionist is a guitar player. Spacious room, clean. Shower is clearn. Lock pad and tower for rent for one euro per night separately. There are bar and other facilities, which I pitifully had no time to explore. Recommended.

Hostel Ruthensteiner

Vienna, Austria

The hostel is clean, nice, hard wood floor . They have interesting pictures on the wall, guitar, piano, nice garden, common room, eating place, breakfast is offered on charge and quite nice. Everything is just out of my expectation. I'm probably going back to Vienna and will stay there again.

• 30th Aug 2012

Dimora del Leone

Venice, Italy

Good location. Clean room. Coffee and cookie in the room.

• 26th Aug 2012

Hostel Lodi

Rome, Italy

Place easy to find, helpful staff, always offer help, a cool yard, a good place to talk.Very nice breakfast. Clean room. Wifi in the room is sometimes poor, but good in the common room. Place is also not bad, a bus to attractions very nearby. Although I prefer walking in the city, taking bus is not bad, cause Rome is not clean, and big. We travelers could have been more helpful to each other and to the hostel, Rome is so big and has so many things.

• 22nd Aug 2012

Hotel RossoVino

Milan, Italy

The operator was not that good,the boss was really nice, picked me up when I had difficulty finding the hostel, which I think is my problem, I am bad at location and too excited, and it was late in the evening, my roommate found the place in 15 minutes anyway. The double room was really perfect, cozy, clean, a fan, a mini fridge, clean shower, a tablet TV which really works. I would love it more if his exotic cat also lived there. I didn't explore Milan that day, thus no further info from me.

• 18th Aug 2012