Reviews: Mustang2000

Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 48

HostelPoint Brighton

Brighton, England

The stairs and carpeting need improvement - however the property coupled with the location is ideal and I would certainly stay there again and also recommend the place to travellers.

Nightingale Hostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

The hostel was excellent and the guy on reception was great - knowledgeable, helpful, and a great sense of humour. I would definitely stay there again as the place is very convenient for may places in Sofia.

Puzzle Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

I unfortunately stayed at this hostel just after they had been forced to find new accommodation and so a lot of building work was being carried out. However, the staff are very lovely and the hostel at that time was very clean and comfortable. This would certainly be the place for me to stay again if I visit Bucharest as the lovely Cismigiu Gardens are a short walk away and from there just a short stroll down to the Old Town and some great restaurants.

Paprika Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The staff are all very friendly and a great laugh, breakfast is lovely, and the hostel is in a great location for all parts of the city with a Metro link nearby and also tram links. There are many and varied shops, restaurants, and money exchanges nearby, plus the opera house just down the road. On a sunny day walking to the City Park or the Danube is a great stroll and doesn't take long.

HostelPoint Brighton

Brighton, England

The hostel has a good weekly rate, especially if you're working in the city, however as there are no extra toilets it doesn't help when you need one quick and the en suite bathroom is being hogged at the time! Breakfasts are the usual fare (cereal, bread/toast, tea/coffee/chocolate, juice, etc.) and you can certainly have your fill for the best part of the day. Staff were great, chatty, and welcoming. I'd certainly stay there again. Oh wait - I will be next month!

We do have one toilet on the ground floor which will be made available to all guests very soon - just needs a bit of TLC first! Thanks for the great feedback - See you again next week!

Equity Point Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel, the roof areas were lovely, the food was great, and the staff were excellent.

Belford Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

An absolutely wonderful place to stay, lovely staff who helped with hostel and city information - I would recommend this place to anyone (especially as it is a converted church).

Smart Sea View Brighton

Brighton, England

The staff friendliness, convenient location, and cleanliness make this place a positive hit.