Reviews: Mustang2000

Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 48

HostelPoint Brighton

Brighton, England

The hostel has a good weekly rate, especially if you're working in the city, however as there are no extra toilets it doesn't help when you need one quick and the en suite bathroom is being hogged at the time! Breakfasts are the usual fare (cereal, bread/toast, tea/coffee/chocolate, juice, etc.) and you can certainly have your fill for the best part of the day. Staff were great, chatty, and welcoming. I'd certainly stay there again. Oh wait - I will be next month!

We do have one toilet on the ground floor which will be made available to all guests very soon - just needs a bit of TLC first! Thanks for the great feedback - See you again next week!

Equity Point Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel, the roof areas were lovely, the food was great, and the staff were excellent.

Belford Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

An absolutely wonderful place to stay, lovely staff who helped with hostel and city information - I would recommend this place to anyone (especially as it is a converted church).

Smart Sea View Brighton

Brighton, England

The staff friendliness, convenient location, and cleanliness make this place a positive hit.