• Denmark, Couple, 25-30
Mithat Hotel, Ankara, Turkey
7.4
20th Jun 2013

Its a great Hotel with very kind and helpful personel. The area is really bad though!

• Denmark, Couple, 25-30
Galata West, Istanbul, Turkey
4.9
15th Jun 2013

The area of Galata is amazing, but this Hostel was just not worth the money. The breakfast was really bad/boring and should not be offered at all. The personal did not remember that we paid for the hostel so the tried to charge us again when we left. We might just have been really unlucky, but we would not stay there again.

First of all I'm sorry for any inconvenience you had. Our rate for double room is 16€ per person included breakfast. We offering honey, cheese, chocolate, jam and butter with bread. We can't say this is the best, but honestly it worths the money. For the staff, I can definitely say you they are not "bad guys", but mistakes may happen and can be solved in a good manner. I'm again sorry for your experience, but I think we didn't deserve that kind of low percentage.