Away with the Fairies

Hogsback, South Africa

I loved this place, very enchanting and the most beautiful scenery especially from a hot steaming bath overlooking the cliff! Fantastic idea. Staff were fantastic and homemade meals were a dream! Definitely going back one day!! :-)

• 1st Oct 2013

Ubuntu Backpackers

Jeffreys Bay, South Africa

All staff were extremely friendly and helpful and hostel in general was very sociable and personable. I loved it!

• 26th Sep 2013

Wild Spirit Lodge

Plettenberg Bay, South Africa

I loved this place, very artistic and creative vibe, good tunes and views are amazing. I did realise after leaving, that I paid for 3 nights accommodation and my online booking deposit wasn't taken off the total cost which should ideally be highlighted when checking out. It was recognised when I arrived that I'd booked and paid online deposit but obviously I slipped the net, but no harm done, a simple mistake and it wouldn't put me off going back. I had a good time :-)

• 23rd Sep 2013

Backpackers Paradise

Oudtshoorn, South Africa

Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Location perfect! An ideal hostel to meet others and socialise or relax, chill and take it easy, whatever you fancy!! A very cool place to stay, I loved it :-)

• 21st Sep 2013