Saphaipae Hostel, Bangkok, Thailand
7.7
6th Sep 2013

Really nice, clean and organized hostel. Good Facilities, they have everything you need. The location is good too, you have the skytrain around the corner but the Khao San Road on the other hand is quite far away.

Spicythai Backpackers, Chiang Mai, Thailand
2nd Sep 2013

I loved my stay at hostel, althoug i was really sick. The staff was really friendly and helped out with everything.

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
31st Aug 2013

I LOVE the Reggae Mansion!! It was my favorite Hostel so far! It seems more like a hotel than a hostel, it is so clean and there many many bathrooms. The staff is just excellent, they helped me out all the time, would book anything for me and were always very very friendly! This is also a good place to stay when youre traveling by yourself, you will meet so many people on the Rooftop Bar. Great place!