Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hostel City Central Old Town

Dubrovnik, Croatia

I left Neno's for a few days, but ended up coming back after traveling elsewhere. The first night I was back we went for drinks with another backpacker. He is welcoming and the hostel is great, especially the location. I walked no more than two minutes and I was at the beach, well worth the cost. Thanks Neno!

Hostel Majdas

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

There is no place to stay in Mostar better than Hostel Majdas. I was booked for 3 nights, but ended up staying a 4th (I would've never left if I could). I am not the only one who has booked for longer, the place and the owners/workers will have that effect on you. MUST DO TOUR WITH BATA! That means staying 2 nights, at least. Be ready for Majda's incredible breakfast every morning. Endless love for Hostel Majdas and the backpackers I met. I feel like I have another family. Will be back-Jessicaxx

Hostel City Central Old Town

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Neno, the owner of Hostel City Central, made this a great place to stay. It is a small enough hostel where you are able to meet others, but also feel like you still maintain some privacy when needed. It is next to Pile Gate, and next to the center of Dubrovnik. The cost of the hostel is paid off by its awesome location. Also has two beaches within a 2-5 minute walking distance.

Backpackers-Duesseldorf

Dusseldorf, Germany

Baxpax Mitte Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Spent the weekend at this Baxpax location on a short weekend trip. I think the location was not as near to the "touristy" things, but if you are not so much into that then this won't concern you. Walking distance to Prenzlauer Berg, but a good metro or bike ride to get to Kreuzberg. Lisa in reception is really cool, as is most staff, but I encountered her the most. I was bumped up to an 8 bed, instead of the 12, without paying extra. Not a party hostel, but I was able to meet people in my room.

Regent Hostel

Paris, France

I spent a week at Regent for my first trip to Paris. Super easy to find and accessible by the Metro. I stayed in a 4 bed mixed ensuite, and thought it had all that I could have asked for. I made most of my dinners at the hostel, as the kitchen is large and stocked with the necessary things to cook. I had no problems accessing WiFi, which usually is an issue at most hostels I've stayed at. The location is great, the Sacré Cœur is in view (10 minute walk uphill).

Smart Russell Square

I was passing through London for a night and needed a cheap place to stay. It is definitely a cheap and affordable option, but I would not want to stay there for longer than a night. I found the atmosphere to be depressing and confined. However, it is close to the nearest tube, and you can get to a lot of touristy or non-touristy places fairly quickly. I've stayed in the area prior to this visit, and found the location to be pretty convenient.

Hostel Blues