Residenza Muropadri

Verona, Italy

This hostel is simply fantastic. You cannot find any single way to improve it even if you think about it. Everything is clean, beautiful and new, it is close to the city center, and the owner makes you feel at home.

Residenza Muropadri

Verona, Italy

Coroleuhouse-BCN

Barcelona, Spain

Everything was perfect. The staff is extra-friendly and they will solve all your problems and questions. The neighbourhood is safe and the metro stop is close to the hostel. The facilities are nice, clean and confortable. Definetely we would recommend this hostel and we will go there again next summer.

• 14th Sep 2013
  • Spain

In my opinion this hostel is one of the worst I have been into. I found a specially horrible detail the fact you have to pay for left your lugagge the day you do the check out. I slept in a room in the basement, I found that specially dangerous in case of emergency. My bedroom was not suitable for so many beds, many of them in ten centimetres above the floor. In Spanish we have a word for this: cutre.

• 29th Mar 2013
  • Spain

Dear Guest, Thanks for taking time to leave your feedback, we appreciate it a lot! We believe that paying a little fee for a luggage storage is reasonable since you put it in a secure room. You should not worry about your safety while staying in the basement since we have two different staircases that lead to fire exits so being in a basement is as safe as in the rest of the building. As you know, we are a hostel and we try to keep low prices so we have to make the most of the space we have. We hope otherwise your stay was nice and you will consider staying with us again!

Central Backpackers

Oxford, England

Este albergue es uno de los mejores en los que he estado.

• 28th Mar 2013

Astor Museum Inn

Muy buena relaciĆ³n calidad-precio y excelente ubicaciĆ³n.

• 24th Mar 2013