Stayokay Maastricht

Maastricht, Netherlands

Having travelled for the whole year I have seen many hostels in different continents and this is my far the most clean and safest hostel I have come across. located on the banks of river Maas which is very central and walking distance away from railway station. I RECCOMMEND!!

• 25th Aug 2013

Metropolis Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I had a great time at metropolis. There hostel is great and cleaned every day. They have an amazing roof top where they serve free breakfast and at nights at a bar. With amazing views. They also have a restaurant that is owned by themselves where the residents get a discount. Overall amazing experience.

Hotel Payal

New Delhi, India

Right in the middle of Pahar Ganj and Very close to New Delhi Railway station. It was definetly worth the money and ishaan was a great help. Thanks.

Anjali Inn

Mumbai, India

Raj was amazing, Airport pickup was great for a person like me visiting mumbai for the first time. I also needed train tickets to delhi for 2 days later and raj wrote down the place to get it and send me to south mumbai to see the beach also. which was great help. So it was excellent service etc. People i met there were also great.

Botel Zebra

Amsterdam, Netherlands

We had an amazing time at the botel, everyone treated us very well and if its up to me i will visit there again. The place is great value for money and also good bunk beds for two to sleep very well. Attached bathroom and shower is an additional treat. Overall it was a great stay. The only suggestion would be to increase the internet speed, but then again thats not a problem for everybody.

• 27th Aug 2012