Dar Rabha

Fez, Morocco

Very nice hostel staffs. It's clean and safe. Coffe and tea always included and availble. They organised a guided tour for Fes for us!

• 30th Sep 2013

Riad Baraka

Chefchaouen, Morocco

Just nice and recommandable! nothing more to say!

• 29th Sep 2013

DarNell

Tangier, Morocco

Maggie is a very nice person, who tells you all the great places to go! She also serves a very very god maroccain breakfast!

• 28th Sep 2013

South Beach Hostel

Miami, USA

Gut fand ich, das das Hostel eine eigene Bar hatte und außerdem kostenloses Frühstück jeden morgen von 8-10 serviert hat.

• 19th Oct 2012

Q4 Hotel

New York, USA

The Hostel is clean and looks really good but I had to change my room for 4 nights 3 times and I booked my reservation 1 and a half months before visiting NY. After the second time of changing my room I complained about the situation and the staffs weren't very nice to me. They told me that this is a special case and it's just a individual problem. the funny thing was that a other hotel guest stood next to me and had the very same problem and told the staffs that he had to change rooms too.

• 15th Oct 2012

I really injoyed my stay at the Pacific tradewinds Hostel. It is a Calm Place to stay so you should not expect Big Partys and that stuff. It was very familiylike After a while. But what i did Not like was the fact that the Rooms had no Doors.

Samesun Venice Beach

Los Angeles, USA

Had a very nice time at the venice beach cotel. The staffs were very nice and i felt safe. One bad point is that they just open the community room at 8 pm and close it at 11 pm.