'Urban Nomad Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

We loved our stay here. Bela and Peter really showed us great hospitality and made us traditional Hungarian food over a bottle of wine. They went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of. If you are on a budget and looking for good value and good people this is the place to stay.

Hostel Havana

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

A little far from town, but if you are on a budget like me, it was worth the walk. If you take a bus, make sure to get off at the second stop, much closer than making the trek through town. The staff was wonderful.One thing that sort of bothered me was there was no real place to store your luggage after check out. It was just sitting in the office,but the staff was so lovely that I felt a little more comfortable.Facilities were average but you get what you pay for.Recommend for budget travelers!

Adam&Eva Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

We loved Adam and Eva! The hostel was beautiful and location was spot on. Lots of cafes in the area and really close to the tram. My favorite part was the bottom bunks had curtains for privacy, it was a luxury you rarely see in a hostel. Wifi was off and on at times but there was a computer. Will definitely be recommending to friends.

Flying Pig Beach Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Fun hostel! There was a great vibe going on with a very social atmosphere. The bar was fun at night but not too wild so it was perfect for me. Really close to the beach! Showers were nice. It was worth the trek out there. Would recommend if you want a chill night away from the city.

For the curtosey of those staying on the 2nd floor please try and enforce noise ordinance. Or maybe have all trekkers stay on 2nd floor.

• 20th Feb 2013

Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

La Posada de Huertas

Madrid, Spain

We had a great time here, made a lot of new friends, enjoyed the staff, and loved the overall atmosphere!