• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
Backpackers Grapevine, Marrakech, Morocco
21st Nov 2016

Unfortunately I only stayed for 1 night in this beautiful new hostel in Marrakech.. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who likes to stay in a very comfortable place with a good vibe, beautiful rooftop terrace and the friendliest staff I've met on my travels so far. The location is perfect, very close to the Jemaa el Fna square, and I almost forgot to mention the delicious breakfast! Will definitely come back!

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
Trip and Friends, Marrakech, Morocco
16th Jul 2013

We had an amazing time, excellent place to hang out during the most hot hours of the day, but also during the other hours ;). We would definitely recommend this place!

• Netherlands, Couple, 18-24
29th Dec 2012

Very Nice owner! He helped us out a lot! I would definately recommend this hostel for its excellent location and good price.