7th Nov 2013

Great clean hostel, and met so many travellers whilst I was there and we all went to dinner and clubs together. Perfect hostel for a solo traveller!

Mystic Simurgh Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
15th Aug 2013

Awesome hotel. everyone is so friendly and the staff are awesome! One night we were just sitting around and they cooked Dinner for everyone. Its a loud area but you know that when you book, we had no problems at all.. loved it.

Altea Hostel, Nice, France
22nd Aug 2012

Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab), Brussels, Belgium
4.6
20th Aug 2012

Stay at this hostel if you intend on getting no sleep! There is no notice curfew and it is sooo loud all hours of the night, the staff just have no idea I asked how to get to the airport and he sent me on a "5" minute walk which ended up being 25 and I nearly missed my plane! The dorms are crazy hot, and there's only 2 showers, 1 toilet on each floor. If you have a heavy bag there's no lift so you may have to walk up 4 cases of stairs with no help. Would never stay again.