Buffalo Backpackers

Pristina, Kosovo

I enjoyed my stay there. The staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is laid back. It is within walking distance of the bus station and the instructions to get there are good.

Little Big House

Thessaloniki, Greece

I was happy with my stay there. The staff are very friendly and helpful

KulturBerlin - Icba Wasi

Sucre, Bolivia

Helpful staff. The two German speaking guys running it allowed me to use a PC to save photos from my camera memory card onto flash memory. I am very grateful for this as I was running out of memory on my camera

Pirwa Hostel La Paz

La Paz, Bolivia

I was very happy with stay at Pirwa Hostel. I booked for 2 nights and stayed for 7. The staff were friendly and helpful. I made a mistake in my original booking and only realised it on the day that I was supposed to arrive. I emailed them about it and they did not charge me ( although they were entitled to do so ). I respect them for that

Refugio Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I was very happy with my stay there. THE STAFF ARE NICE AND THERE IS A GOOD BUFFET BREAKFAST.

Generator Venice

Venice, Italy

I was very happy with my stay there. When you get off ferry turn right and walk for 100 meters or so and you will find it on the waterfront

Tresor Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

I was very happy with my stay there. It is very clean. staff are nice and there is a breakfast in the morning. I would stay there again.

Centrum House Hostel

Brasov, Romania

I was very happy with my stay there. It is in an excellent central location. The receptionist (Emi I think ) was very helpful with advice on things to do and places to eat etc.

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

I was happy with my stay at Generator Hostel. The girl on reception, Lise was very welcoming and helpful. The place was clean and is centrally located. While you have to pay for breakfast it is a good breakfast and you can eat as much as you like as it is buffet style. The daily walking tour of the city is worth taking. I would have no hesitation in staying there again.

Just Lviv It. Hostel

Lviv, Ukraine

The receptionist was very helpful and called a taxi for me early in the morning

Hostel Nomads

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

I greatly enjoyed my stay at Nomads. Robert the owner is very friendly. I asked him for advice on getting a visa to Vietnam and he knew exactly what to do and I had it in one day which was a great bonus for me. I would definitely stay there again.

Hotel King

Kalambaka, Greece

Reasonably priced. Clean. Friendly mother and son appear to run it. Located on the main street so not so hard to find it. I would stay there again.

Students & Travellers Inn

Athens, Greece

I booked for 2 nights but ended up staying 6 nights. In my opinion this is an excellent hostel. It has a great location at the base of the Acropolis - within easy walking distance of both Acropoli and Syntagma Metro stations - also within walking distance of Airport bus drop off at Syntagma Square. The place is very clean and is good value for money. Finally the staff could not be better - they are very friendly and helpful. I would recommend staying here.

Hostel Pearl

Dubrovnik, Croatia

The hostel has a great location near the bus stop at Pile Gate on the edge of the Old Town. It was very clean. The young manager Luca was very friendly and helpful. I was very happy with my stay at Hostel Pearl and I would recommend it. Incidentally I would call the entrance a green door rather than a green gate.

Montenegro Hostel Podgorica

Podgorica, Montenegro

Good location within a short distance of the main bus station. Friendly and helpful staff both during the day and evening. I would definitely stay there again. After you pass the wire fence .on the bend you will see evergreen trees ahead about 60-80 meters on the left hand side. The entrance gate to the yard is in a gap in the line of trees.

Hostel City Center Sarajevo

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Good choice to stay in Sarajevo. Great location. I would stay there again.

Excellent hostel. Very clean with friendly staff. Good location. I recommend it. With regards to directions it gives for getting there - turn right just before the palm tree it mentions on to Vukasoviceva street - actually one walks down a few steps to get to this street which is quite narrow.

Old Town Hostel

Zadar, Croatia

Good location in the heart of the Old Town. Staff are friendly and helpful. I would stay there again.

Clean and secure. The is a restaurant/bar downstairs. Close to Old Town. Easy to get to from the airport - take the 61 bus to the main railway station ( which is the terminus ) and from there take the 93 bus for 2 stops. The second stop is at the junction of Panenska St with Stefanikova St - the hostel is about 50 meters on the right. One 60 minute bus ticket will do for both journeys.

Hostal Aleman

Panama City, Panama

Good place to stay. Very friendly and helpful people own it. Great German breakfast. Getting there first time is slightly tricky. Get bus from city to Panama Viejo or Tocumen. Get off where Via Espana ( or Avenida Jose Agustin Arango ) crosses under ( it's a bridge/flyover here ) Via Cincuentenario. There is a McDonald's and KFC diagonally opposite at this junction and also a Super 99 supermarket. Walk south down Via Cinceuntenario for a few hundred meters passing another Super 99 supernarket.