SweetDream GuestHouse, Helsinki, Finland
18th May 2016

Good place to stay. Not far from city centre - easily accessible with bus, tram or Metro. On the bus 615 route to the airport. Friendly staff. I would stay there again.

Loft Hostel, Reykjavik, Iceland
24th Apr 2016

Good central location. Use the Airport Express if coming from Keflavik as its city centre drop off and pick up point is only a few minutes walk from the hostel.

Minka Hostel, Quito, Ecuador
29th Sep 2015

Very happy with my stay at Minka. Good location within walking distance of Old Town. Clean. Friendly staff. I am staying there again when I return to Quito.I recommend this hostel

Hostal America Inter, Otavalo, Ecuador
28th Sep 2015

Good location and friendly staff.

El Genoves Hostal, Cartagena, Colombia
17th Sep 2015

It is a good location in the Old Town. Andres the guy on might duty was very helpful to me with advice and in booking a flight and accommodation to my next destination.

Hostel Sue Candelaria, Bogota, Colombia
14th Sep 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at Hostel Sue. Good location in the Candelaria area of Bogota. Friendly staff.

Hostel Mundo Joven Catedral, Mexico City, Mexico
6th Sep 2015

A great location in the very centre of the city. Friendly and helpful staff. Secure. I would stay there again.

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge, Marrakech, Morocco
26th Apr 2015

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge is an excellent hostel. I was very happy with my stay there. It is safe, clean and central - just a few minutes walk from the main square. The staff are probably the friendliest and most helpful that I have ever come across. I highly recommend this hostel. Finding it - facing Cafe de France on main Sq take the street to the left - to the T junction - take a right - pass under the 2 Moroccan arches - you will see a " Change 7/7 " overhead - next right, left, right

Banana Hostel, Taipei, Taiwan
10th Oct 2014

I was very happy with my stay there. It is clean and secure and the staff are nice. Their instructions on how to find the place are good. I would stay there again if I was in Taipei. Allow time to find Taipei West Bus Station if you are catching the bus to the airport as Taipei Main Station is very big.

Dear Tim, thank you so much for those sweet words!! We enjoyed in hosting you so much. Hope we will see you again soon:)

Buffalo Backpackers, Pristina, Kosovo
12th Sep 2014

I enjoyed my stay there. The staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is laid back. It is within walking distance of the bus station and the instructions to get there are good.

Little Big House, Thessaloniki, Greece
7th Sep 2014

I was happy with my stay there. The staff are very friendly and helpful

KulturBerlin Sucre, Sucre, Bolivia
24th May 2014

Helpful staff. The two German speaking guys running it allowed me to use a PC to save photos from my camera memory card onto flash memory. I am very grateful for this as I was running out of memory on my camera

Pirwa Hostel La Paz, La Paz, Bolivia
15th May 2014

I was very happy with stay at Pirwa Hostel. I booked for 2 nights and stayed for 7. The staff were friendly and helpful. I made a mistake in my original booking and only realised it on the day that I was supposed to arrive. I emailed them about it and they did not charge me ( although they were entitled to do so ). I respect them for that

Refugio Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
12th May 2014

I was very happy with my stay there. THE STAFF ARE NICE AND THERE IS A GOOD BUFFET BREAKFAST.

Generator Venice, Venice, Italy
1st May 2014

I was very happy with my stay there. When you get off ferry turn right and walk for 100 meters or so and you will find it on the waterfront

Tresor Hostel, Ljubljana, Slovenia
28th Apr 2014

I was very happy with my stay there. It is very clean. staff are nice and there is a breakfast in the morning. I would stay there again.

Centrum House Hostel, Brasov, Romania
3rd Apr 2014

I was very happy with my stay there. It is in an excellent central location. The receptionist (Emi I think ) was very helpful with advice on things to do and places to eat etc.

Generator Hostel Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
24th Feb 2014

I was happy with my stay at Generator Hostel. The girl on reception, Lise was very welcoming and helpful. The place was clean and is centrally located. While you have to pay for breakfast it is a good breakfast and you can eat as much as you like as it is buffet style. The daily walking tour of the city is worth taking. I would have no hesitation in staying there again.

Just Lviv It. Hostel, Lviv, Ukraine
29th Aug 2013

The receptionist was very helpful and called a taxi for me early in the morning

Hostel Nomads, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
14th Jun 2013

I greatly enjoyed my stay at Nomads. Robert the owner is very friendly. I asked him for advice on getting a visa to Vietnam and he knew exactly what to do and I had it in one day which was a great bonus for me. I would definitely stay there again.

Hotel King, Kalambaka, Greece
15th May 2013

Reasonably priced. Clean. Friendly mother and son appear to run it. Located on the main street so not so hard to find it. I would stay there again.

Students & Travellers Inn, Athens, Greece
11th May 2013

I booked for 2 nights but ended up staying 6 nights. In my opinion this is an excellent hostel. It has a great location at the base of the Acropolis - within easy walking distance of both Acropoli and Syntagma Metro stations - also within walking distance of Airport bus drop off at Syntagma Square. The place is very clean and is good value for money. Finally the staff could not be better - they are very friendly and helpful. I would recommend staying here.

Hostel Pearl, Dubrovnik, Croatia
17th Apr 2013

The hostel has a great location near the bus stop at Pile Gate on the edge of the Old Town. It was very clean. The young manager Luca was very friendly and helpful. I was very happy with my stay at Hostel Pearl and I would recommend it. Incidentally I would call the entrance a green door rather than a green gate.

Montenegro Hostel Podgorica, Podgorica, Montenegro
15th Apr 2013

Good location within a short distance of the main bus station. Friendly and helpful staff both during the day and evening. I would definitely stay there again. After you pass the wire fence .on the bend you will see evergreen trees ahead about 60-80 meters on the left hand side. The entrance gate to the yard is in a gap in the line of trees.

Hostel City Center Sarajevo, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
13th Apr 2013

Good choice to stay in Sarajevo. Great location. I would stay there again.

10th Apr 2013

Excellent hostel. Very clean with friendly staff. Good location. I recommend it. With regards to directions it gives for getting there - turn right just before the palm tree it mentions on to Vukasoviceva street - actually one walks down a few steps to get to this street which is quite narrow.

Old Town Hostel, Zadar, Croatia
9th Apr 2013

Good location in the heart of the Old Town. Staff are friendly and helpful. I would stay there again.

7.7
15th Mar 2013

Clean and secure. The is a restaurant/bar downstairs. Close to Old Town. Easy to get to from the airport - take the 61 bus to the main railway station ( which is the terminus ) and from there take the 93 bus for 2 stops. The second stop is at the junction of Panenska St with Stefanikova St - the hostel is about 50 meters on the right. One 60 minute bus ticket will do for both journeys.

Hostal Aleman, Panama City, Panama
9th Oct 2012

Good place to stay. Very friendly and helpful people own it. Great German breakfast. Getting there first time is slightly tricky. Get bus from city to Panama Viejo or Tocumen. Get off where Via Espana ( or Avenida Jose Agustin Arango ) crosses under ( it's a bridge/flyover here ) Via Cincuentenario. There is a McDonald's and KFC diagonally opposite at this junction and also a Super 99 supermarket. Walk south down Via Cinceuntenario for a few hundred meters passing another Super 99 supernarket.