• USA, Male, 18-24
13th May 2013

Very nice and affordable accommodation along with lots of character. The staff is also extremely help, I accidentally left my phone in the hostel before catching a 7 hour train to Datong. I called up Zhengjia, they found the phone and immediately sent it to my location. The manager is a super nice guy and was very helpful throughout this entire process. Highly recommended.

• USA, Male, 18-24
Han Tang House, Xi'an, China
10th May 2013

Han Tang House was one of the cleanest, modern, and most comfortable hostels I have ever stayed in. The staff was very friendly and helpful, one of them even used her own credit card to buy us train tickets online with no additional charge. There is a cool loung/bar area but it is quite pricy, for cheaper drinks and food head to their sister hostel (forgot the name) right down the street.