These guys run the best hostel business I've seen hands down.... and I've been in a lot of them... they have the dream just right and bring everyone together and everyone has a good time which is what a hostel is all about... if you don't want to socialize and have a good time best to go to a hotel and get a private room...that's not what a hostel is about...well done guys and girls down there...looking forward to visiting SD soon and staying down at little italy

• 23rd May 2014

Thanks for your kind words! It's always nice to hear when people have a great time and get to experience the activities we offer and enjoy the atmosphere here at the hostel. We're looking forward to when you visit next! Cheers and safe travels!

What makes this hostel so good is the people that live and work there. I had a great time doing some of the different activities that they organized there, but mostly there were just plenty of good people to hang out with and a great vibe. Balboa Park and the Gas Lamp area are not to far away to walk to and it is also close to plenty of public transport. I can't wait to get down there and visit again :)

• 15th May 2014

Thanks for the great feedback, it's always great to have you here. Our staff love to make sure that everyone gets the most out of their stay in San Diego, so we're glad to got to experience that and so many of the great features of our area! Hope to see you again soon!