Caucasus Hostel

Yerevan, Armenia

Great hostel! Very new and very clean, the dorms are pretty small and windowless which makes them sort of closet-like, but the location is fabulous and the staff are all really awesome!

Home #12

Tbilisi, Georgia

Loved this hostel! The staff were super accommodating and helpful, everything was very clean, and the location was perfect. It's initially a little creepy navigating the labrynthine stairs/hallway, but once you get there, the homey, retro atmosphere is irresistible. Will definitely stay here again! One thing, it would have been nice to have lockers for valuables.

Manoni

Mestia, Georgia

Loved it! Everyone was so friendly and the food was delicious!!!!

I really don't understand how this hostel has such a high rating. The whole place was disgusting, there were pathetically few toilets/showers, the staff was really unhelpful, and the place seemed to attract a really unsavory, horny, pot-smoking crowd which made us feel quite unsafe. But I guess if that's your thing, it's not so bad.

Hostella Female Only

Rome, Italy

Great hostel! Very clean, super friendly staff, and super convenient location close to Termini. The free breakfast was a nice bonus, and I'd definitely stay here again!

Great place! Only complaint is that there weren't really enough bathrooms/showers.

Abbey Hostel

Genoa, Italy

Decent hostel for the price. Great location. Pretty noisy though, since noise carries upstairs to the dorm really easy

Thanks for your feedback, for these two rooms we will try better to maintain the noise to a reasonable level when people are sleeping

Montenegro Hostel

Kotor, Montenegro

Montenegro Hostel Podgorica

Podgorica, Montenegro

Shanti-Hostel

Skopje, Macedonia

I really enjoyed my stay at Shanti hostel. Everything was great, my only complaint is that the large dorm is a little crowded, and when I was there they were missing keys so I didn't get a key for the main door or a locker. Also, there's only two bathrooms, which isn't really enough for the number of people staying there, especially when one of them was out of order and we were only left with one. Even though this review sounds really negative, I would totally stay here again!

SunnyLakeHostel

Ohrid, Macedonia

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! The staff was friendly and helpful, the location couldn't have been better, the rooms were clean and very comfortable, and, of course, FREE ICE CREAM!

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Great hostel! Great location, easy to find, everyone was super nice. It was a little cold though.

The Cozyness Downtown Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

This was one of the best hostels I've stayed in! The staff was super friendly and helpful and the whole place had a great, welcoming atmosphere. The best place to stay if you're ever in Bucharest!

• 4th Nov 2013

Bologna Center Town

Bologna, Italy

Great place! Super convenient location! The breakfasts weren't the best but oh well.

• 29th Oct 2013