Montenegro Hostel

Montenegro Hostel Podgorica

Podgorica, Montenegro

Shanti-Hostel

Skopje, Macedonia

I really enjoyed my stay at Shanti hostel. Everything was great, my only complaint is that the large dorm is a little crowded, and when I was there they were missing keys so I didn't get a key for the main door or a locker. Also, there's only two bathrooms, which isn't really enough for the number of people staying there, especially when one of them was out of order and we were only left with one. Even though this review sounds really negative, I would totally stay here again!

SunnyLakeHostel

Ohrid, Macedonia

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! The staff was friendly and helpful, the location couldn't have been better, the rooms were clean and very comfortable, and, of course, FREE ICE CREAM!

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Great hostel! Great location, easy to find, everyone was super nice. It was a little cold though.

The Cozyness Downtown Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

This was one of the best hostels I've stayed in! The staff was super friendly and helpful and the whole place had a great, welcoming atmosphere. The best place to stay if you're ever in Bucharest!

• 4th Nov 2013

Bologna Center Town

Bologna, Italy

Great place! Super convenient location! The breakfasts weren't the best but oh well.

• 29th Oct 2013