Space Inn Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan
24th Jan 2016

This hostel is conveniently located, has the best facilities of any hostel I've ever stayed at and is inexpensive except on weekends. The staff is pretty friendly. Don't hesitate, book it. The only negative that I can even think of is that I think it would be easy to force entry into the lockers but doing so would be loud and destroy the lockers. But seriously, that is the only thing I can think of.

XiaPa Taipei Hostel, Taipei, Taiwan
23rd Jan 2016

This is a very nice hostel run by some very helpful and friendly people. The location is very good and the facilities are very good as well. The only thing that would give me pause about staying here was that they ran out of water in the morning. Not hot water, water. I assume some sort of emergency maintenance issue came up and the water was back on in 60-90 minutes but there was no communication about this issue at all, people just woke up and there was no water. Communication could be better.

20th Jan 2016

There is a serious problem with the capsules... They are so large I kept forgetting I was in one and hit my head twice! Lanni is a great host and very friendly. I gave it a 10 for location because it is very close to the train and bus station but the train and the bus station are kind of on the other side of town from everything else. If going to the Taroko Gorge I would try and find alternate transport instead of the Hop On Hop Off Bus. They don't run very often and waste a lot of time.

Rainbow Lodge HK, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
14th Jan 2016

Location is excellent! Staff is very friendly and helpful. The facilities, well, it's hard to rate because you have to compare it against what is locally available in Hong Kong. They are cramped and tiny and there aren't a lot of bathrooms for the amount of people. Water leaks from showers getting everywhere. Bathrooms are cleaned well but because of heavy use they can get kind of gross by the end of the night. Surprised the Tetris shaped shower isn't listed as an attraction in Trip Advisor.

Equity Point London, London, England
7.7
16th Nov 2014

Rooms very packed with beds, little room to maneuver. Needs more bathroom facilities for the number of people. Some misleading info provided by the staff. Location good and not too expensive (for London) but several up charge items. Would stay again if the location was important.

Hostel Jacob, Brno, Czech Republic
12th Nov 2014

Staff was very helpful and friendly. Offered to help me with my itinerary without me asking them about it. Great location. Would stay again.

Thank you for your review! We are always happy to help our guests with anything they need :-)

Ahoy! Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
9th Nov 2014

VERY clean hostel with a SUPER HELPFUL and friendly staff. Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

Cinnamon Hostel, Wroclaw, Poland
8.0
6th Nov 2014

Location good. Laundry machine broken when I was there. I got the feeling that this was a recurring issue. Sometimes you know you will need to do laundry by a certain point in your trip and when you select a hostel based on them having laundry facilities and they are not functional... It is very inconvenient and disappointing. Breakfast disappointing compared to others at other hostels in Poland. Some of the staff was moderately friendly, one of the guys was downright unfriendly.

Greg & Tom Hostel, Krakow, Poland
1st Nov 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Absolutely because of the staff! I will never forget the time we spent together on the miner's tour! Only concern is the limited bathroom facilities. This did not turn out to be an issue on my trip (and I stayed there 5 days) but I imagine it could be an issue and is the only reason I would even think about staying somewhere else. Dinners were great and an awesome atmosphere.

Hostel Oki Doki, Warsaw, Poland
29th Oct 2014

Staff is super friendly and the extra available activities like cooking lessons were very fun. Location is great! Would stay again.

Tani9 Backpackers Osaka, Osaka, Japan
22nd Mar 2014

Super friendly staff! Very clean, good location.

YHA London Central, London, England
25th Feb 2013

I was only here a few hours but I would have been very worried about the number of bathrooms/showers available per floor. It is a little hard to find and pretty far walk to the underground station. The hostel was very clean. You need your own lock for the lockers and it seems like the hole for your lock is a little smaller than normal. I took one look at it and said, "my lock isn't fitting in there". They do have tiny key operated locks available for purchase for 3 pounds. Wi-Fi is extra.

23rd Feb 2013

The best part about Arty are the 2 girls at the front desk. They were very helpful and accommodating. I was worried about it being far from the city center but the Metro line 13 connects to the other major lines so I never had to make more than 1 connection. The bathrooms are SMALL! Like, REALLY SMALL. I didn't like that the lockers are in the lobby as opposed to in the room. It is expensive for what you get but everything in Paris is.

We'll pass the comments to the 2 girls! :)

Wombats City Hostel Berlin, Berlin, Germany
17th Feb 2013

Wombats Hostel is great! Great security, staff is friendly and helpful. It is about 100 feet from the metro station. Very clean. Bring earplugs as when I was there they were doing construction right across the street at what seemed to be 6:00 in the morning.

14th Feb 2013

This is a great hostel, if a little expensive. The staff was beyond friendly and accommodating, offered great conversation as well as suggesting possible itineraries. It is a 5-7 min walk to London Bridge tube station. It is just down the street from the Borough Market, which is awesome. The privacy curtain / light in the bed are very nice. About the only bad thing I can think of is that the drains are slow in the showers and it would be nice if there was some sort of shelving in the showers.

26th Sep 2012

Great location but is hard to find. There is only a vary small placard on the front of the building, mixed in with the other office signs on the building. The directions for how to get there are confusing but I think that is more a reflection of the roads of Rome as opposed to poor directions. This was a great hostel with a GREAT staff! They helped me plan my itinerary in Rome and couldn't have been more helpful. Have to bring your own lock and towels are for rent. I would stay again.

Charles Bridge Economic Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
25th Sep 2012

This was a great hostel for the money! Clean. Staff was VERY helpful and friendly. Location is amazing. You can throw something and hit the Bridge. The only problem I encountered was: I checked in very late and there were no lockers available. I believe this was some sort of temporary situation. Otherwise security is very good. I would stay here again after confirming beforehand that there were lockers.

23rd Sep 2012

The staff was VERY helpful and friendly. Security was very sophisticated and the location was great! Room and hostel were very clean. I would stay here again!