YHA London Central

I was only here a few hours but I would have been very worried about the number of bathrooms/showers available per floor. It is a little hard to find and pretty far walk to the underground station. The hostel was very clean. You need your own lock for the lockers and it seems like the hole for your lock is a little smaller than normal. I took one look at it and said, "my lock isn't fitting in there". They do have tiny key operated locks available for purchase for 3 pounds. Wi-Fi is extra.

Arty Paris

Paris, France

The best part about Arty are the 2 girls at the front desk. They were very helpful and accommodating. I was worried about it being far from the city center but the Metro line 13 connects to the other major lines so I never had to make more than 1 connection. The bathrooms are SMALL! Like, REALLY SMALL. I didn't like that the lockers are in the lobby as opposed to in the room. It is expensive for what you get but everything in Paris is.

We'll pass the comments to the 2 girls! :)

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Wombats Hostel is great! Great security, staff is friendly and helpful. It is about 100 feet from the metro station. Very clean. Bring earplugs as when I was there they were doing construction right across the street at what seemed to be 6:00 in the morning.

This is a great hostel, if a little expensive. The staff was beyond friendly and accommodating, offered great conversation as well as suggesting possible itineraries. It is a 5-7 min walk to London Bridge tube station. It is just down the street from the Borough Market, which is awesome. The privacy curtain / light in the bed are very nice. About the only bad thing I can think of is that the drains are slow in the showers and it would be nice if there was some sort of shelving in the showers.

Great location but is hard to find. There is only a vary small placard on the front of the building, mixed in with the other office signs on the building. The directions for how to get there are confusing but I think that is more a reflection of the roads of Rome as opposed to poor directions. This was a great hostel with a GREAT staff! They helped me plan my itinerary in Rome and couldn't have been more helpful. Have to bring your own lock and towels are for rent. I would stay again.

Charles Bridge Economic Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

This was a great hostel for the money! Clean. Staff was VERY helpful and friendly. Location is amazing. You can throw something and hit the Bridge. The only problem I encountered was: I checked in very late and there were no lockers available. I believe this was some sort of temporary situation. Otherwise security is very good. I would stay here again after confirming beforehand that there were lockers.

The staff was VERY helpful and friendly. Security was very sophisticated and the location was great! Room and hostel were very clean. I would stay here again!