• USA, Female, 31-40
Hostel Quetzal, Cancun, Mexico
24th Apr 2013

Seriously the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Better than a lot of hotels I've stayed in too! The only thing that could possibly be better is if this hostel were on the beach, but then it probably wouldn't have as much character, cleanliness, or value for the money.

• USA, Female, 31-40
Hostel Mundo Joven Cancún, Cancun, Mexico
6.6
20th Feb 2013

The hot water in the shared shower didn't work. It wasn't freezing but it would have been nice to have a proper hot shower. The staff was kind of hit or miss, some of the female staff seemed annoyed if I asked a question. The bed in my private room was comfortable, though the comforter on it was visibly stained and the pillows smelled kind of, um, how do I delicately put this, as if amorous couples had used them. The bathrooms were clean, and the breakfast had nice fresh fruits.

Thanks for the feedback. Julian (Management)